Chapter 21

Oh my god guys I feel terrible for not updating in forever. I hope this chapter is long to make up for the time I didn't update. Anyways enjoy cupcakes.

Sara's POV

I stepped out of the shower and searched for my clothes which were nowhere to be found. Quickly I wrapped a towel around myself as I opened the door. I would have to make a dash to my room. As I was standing in front of my door some spoke up.

"Sara?"

I jumped and the towel fell to my feet. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see his reaction. "Umm yeah?"

"Why are your eyes shut?"

"Because.....uh bye." I picked up my towel and tried to get into my room.

Jared stepped in front of my door blocking me from getting in.

"Jared seriously let me get my clothes." I whined.

"but you look great right now." He smirked.

"I'm only wearing a towel. I want my clothes."

"Fine." He sighed.

He stepped out of the way and let me into my room. I could hear him laughing from the other side of my door. I searched my closet quickly to find something to wear. I decided on comfy clothes because I was to lazy to put effort in finding nice clothes.

"Are you done yet?'

"Yeah. Come on in." I said.

"Ponytail and a pair of sweats and you still look like a perfect ten." He smiled.

I sighed, "What do you want from me now?"

"What i can't compliment my beautiful girlfriend?"

"It really sounds like you want something from me. So tell me now."

"I think you know what I want." His lips hovered over mine.

"Mmm." I closed the space between us.

Well after that things escalated quickly. We might have had a very heated make out session until there was a knock at the door. We broke apart and fixed ourselves before the person came in.

"Jensen and I were wondering what was taking you guys s-." She stopped once she saw us, "God Sara I said no sex, cant you get that through your head."

I sat up, "If I'm remembering correctly, and I think I am, you said no sex on the couch. I'm looking around and I see no couch. Just putting that out there."

"That wasn't what I thought you would say." She laughed.

"I'm full of surprises."

"Anyways, Jensen and I, well mostly me, were wondering if you wanted to go on a double date with us."

"That's fine with me, Jared?" I turned to him.

"That sounds like fun." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god guys I know this is long overdue and super short. I've been having really bad writers block lately so any ideas would help a lot. I hope to update soon after this Because this chapter was super short. Again I feel terrible about not updating for awhile. Please tell me some ideas for this story because I'm really in need of some. Thanks so much for reading cupcakes.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3