miss perfect ~ August Alsina ~

Hope yall like this chapter it's kinda short.

..............

Mika p.o.v

Today August gets out of the hospital, the doctor said the shot didn't go deep into his chest, so they pull it out. I was still mad about what August told me, but for some reason this past few days been feeling sick, so I don't got time for August rite now.

August p.o.v

Mika was at work & it was just me & our pug Skittles, I felt pretty bad for kissing Rica & telling Mika about it, but I have feelings for both of them.

Man I just don't no what to do, I love Mika & I don't want to Hurt her.

Mika p.o.v

(After Work)

I cleaned & got ready to close every thing until I heard the bell to the door ring, I went to the front desk. " Sorry were closed " I said wiping down the counter.

The person took of there hoodie & it was Rica, I was mad she really had the nerve to come here.

" listen Mika I....

Before she can say anything else I slapped her in the face.

" Don't say anything to me, don't look at me, & I don't want you no were near August, Trey ain't the only one with a gun" I said then walked away.

(at home)

I'm home!. I yelled

No one was home but Skittles, but where is August?