Miss perfect ~ August Alsina ~

Mika p.o.v

" Rica I ain't got time for Dis".

I pushed her to the side & went over to.August mother, She got up & gave me a hug & said.

" Trey did this to my baby " she said in tears.

Trey?.

But how?.

When & where?

All those questions I needed to no, so the only one that can tell me what went down was Rica, but when I turn around she was gone.

................

Rica p.o.v

Soon as Mika was talking to August mother I left, I didn't want to stay & tell Mika what happen cause she would kill me, & I ain't got time for the drama.

( At the house )...

I walked in the house & it was a mess, & when I looked up I saw Trey on the arm of the couch with his head down, playing with the gun, Things like this makes me scared.

" Why were you kissing him? He asked in a calm tone.

" I didn't mean to babe IM sorry "

He got off the couch & walked over to me & whispered.

" BullShi"

............

Mika p.o.v

I told August mother to go home & get some rest, It took 2 hours for him to walk up.

" you can come in now " the nurse said.

I walked in & his eyes were barely open, & he was sweaty, I ran up & gave him a big hug.

" ouch baby your hurting me" he said pushing me back a little.

I knew he was hurt, but I needed to no how all this happen.

" What happen?

" What are you talking about " he said looking confused.

" I MEAN HOW DID TREY SHOOT YOU IF YOU WERE AT THE HOUSE" I yelled

He didn't say nothing for a while.

(Flash Back ).......

* cough *

I felt his for head & he was burning up.

" I think your getting sick, you need to stay home " I said getting the cough syrup from our bathroom.

" no baby IM fine " he said trying not to cough again.

" don't tell me no your staying & that's final".

I gave him the medicine & went off to work.

August  p.o.v

I hate to lie to Mika, but I couldn't tell her that I was going over to Rica house. Rica called me the other day it was to talk about Trey, but IM tired of Rica calling me & can't tell mika about it, so Ima try to get them back together.

( End Flash Back ).....