You met who?

Liv P.O.V
-------------------------
"I stopped by the gift shop to see if I could get you guys something but it was closed" I said to answer their question. Hailey looked at me questionably but I gave her a look, meaning I'll tell her later, and she just nodded and carried on with the game.

An hour or so later, we were all tired and just decided to go up to our rooms and go to sleep.

"OKAY NOW SPILL" Hailey said once we were all alone in the room.

"Fine. I met a guy earlier and I went to see him" I said looking down.

"That's it? You met a guy? Why didn't you just say so?" McKenzie asked confused.

"Well because then she would have to say she met a new guy in front of Aaron" Anna said.

"And not only that. It's who the guy is. Or, guys..." I slowly looked up at them, preparing myself to tell them.

"Liv, were on a cruise with the magcon boys. Are you trying to tell me that there's more famous guys here that like you?" Hailey said taking out her earrings while keeping eye contact in the mirror.

" yeah for real, who is it now? Cole Sprouse?" Anna laughed.

"Not quite" I said receiving odd looks from them.

"Liv, who is it?" Hailey asked turning around and looking at me.

I look at them and bite my lip and smile.

-----------------------------
*The Next Morning*

The four of us were eating breakfast that morning. They still couldn't stop teasing me about the day before.

"Oh guys we gotta be careful today. There's no telling what other famous and attractive guys Liv's gonna find today" Anna said eating a piece of bacon.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"So, which one of them do you like better?" Hailey leaned over and asked.

"What do you mean? They're like the same" McKenzie said.

"No they're not" Anna and I said in sync. We just looked at each other.

"Yeah, I mean they're kinda similar, but they've got two totally different personalities. They're honestly not that much alike" Hailey said to McKenzie.

"You realize what you just said right? And you realize how wrong you sound, right?" I said making us all laugh.

"Have you heard from them yet?" Anna asked, nodding towards my phone.

"No? Am I supposed to?"

"I just want to meet them, that's all"

"Okay wait, so you only met one first, so is that the ones phone number you have or did you and the other one also exchange numbers within the 5 minuets you were with them last night?" McKenzie asked.

"I have one. But they're pretty much always together so it doesn't really matter" I shrug.

"What are you gonna tell Aaron?" Hailey asked, eating a waffle.

"What do you mean? I'm supposed to tell him something?" I asked confused. The girls looked at me like I was dumb. "What?"

"Who's to say he doesn't already know? I mean, aren't they best friends pretty much?" Anna asked.

"I thought so. But if he knew, why wouldn't he be hanging out with them?"

"Okay so maybe he doesn't know" Anna said.

"If he doesn't even know, and technically without Liv, we wouldn't know either, who knows how many other people are on this boat like them" Hailey said.

"Like them?"

"Famous"

I laughed.

"What?" Anna asked.

"Nothing. It's just weird thinking of us being friends with 'famous' people" I said looking at them.

" I know right"

Right then my phone buzzed on the table and both Hailey and I leaned over to read it.

"We should meet up later. I'd love to see you again"
                         ~ Aaron❤️

"AWWW LIV" Hailey said, reading it out loud.

"See, you should tell him" McKenzie said.

"If it feels right then maybe" I said eating a grape.

"What about you guys? What are y'all gonna do with y'alls boos?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Boos?" Anna asked.

"Yeah. It's obvious Chris likes you Anna. And Johnson likes you, Kenz. And duh, Cam likes you Hals" I said.

"I don't know..." Anna said.

"I do." I looked at her.

"Cameron and I were talking about getting lunch together. Ya know, if y'all don't mind" Hailey said, her face getting red at the thought.

"Of course! You should all do something with them today!" I said to Anna and McKenzie.

"I'll see I guess..." McKenzie said.

"Cmon, make your move" I said as my phone buzzed again.

"OMG Is it them??!!" Anna asked, practically shooting out of her chair and flipping over the table to see my phone.

"Wow. She got the full name in there and lots of  emojis" Hailey laughed, not even reading the message.

"He did that" I smiled looking at my phone, reading it.

Hey, I know we only got to see each other for a short time yesterday, but I was hoping we could hang out today and get to know each other better. Ethan wants to hang out too. If y'all don't have anything to do, maybe us and you and your friends can go swimming or something? See you later (hopefully😉)✌🏼😋💕                
~ Grayson Dolan💜👌🏼🍑🎥

I looked up and all the girls were smiling back at me. Everyone until Hailey's turned to a frown.

"Now what are you gonna tell Aaron?"