My Doll

What ever happened to John Everett? One of the most popular kid in Junel Highschool. Friends with practically everyone, and had a heart of gold. He was called the, 'Golden Child' and he sure was for sure. Top of Every class and never got below 90% on a test- he was many peoples idols. He had good looks, the smarts, and most of all the personality. It was halfway into the year until something happened. He just suddenly vanished, from thin air. The last person to see him was Klara Everdawn. She was supposedly going to ask John out but he never showed up. She was demised, she didnt attend school for a whole month after that happened. Every guy started bullying John for what he did but it wasnt his fault. Just an Innocent bystander some would say, but others would not. They would call him a monster, and a traitor. They believed that he turned down the hottest girl in school for nothing. Later after that John started dropping, he stopped attending classes, and started skipping school, and did drugs. He got tortured. People would start manipulating him into what ever they wanted him to do. No matter if it was good or bad we would have to do it. They threatened him, and blackmailed him without stop. After a while Klara got a boyfriend hoping that it would all stop, but it never did. He came to school with cuts and bruises, blood and dead; he had no energy he couldnt do anything. People tried to help him by getting in between the bullying and tried to stand up to them, but it didn't work. They would just get dragged into it. They tried calling the Cops, telling the principals, but none of that helped. One day he didnt come to school and the people went to his house, they set it on fire and killed his parents and his sister. They were aware of the stuff the caused and still continued on. He was being abused, and was getting treated just like he was a mere doll. Doing what they tell him to do, and if he didnt, he would receive the consequences.
John Everett went missing for a week. No one could find him, they made a search party to go looking for him so that they could torture him more, but they never found him. They reckoned that he probably left and flew to a different country and didnt even bother to look anymore. It wasnt there fault to begin with they thought. They didn't receive consequences until the police got involved. They made a search party by themselves, and searched by his house and the school. They found a body, right under South Abott Bridge. It was John Everetts..