My thoughts were rudely interrupted by an intruding pain in my chest, it came with such a force that my air was momentarily cut off.

'What is happening now?'

I didn't know if this was an aftermath of having Azalea enter my body. The pain didn't stay in only my chest it seemed to grip my heart and clench it with rage, it went down into my stomach and suddenly it was everywhere. 

It was a foreign kind of pain one that was hard to describe; it felt like fire that was rippling through my body and yet like ice pecks piercing my heart. 

It was hard to keep my consciousnesses as I felt black spots dancing before my eyes. Something was extremely  wrong and I began to panic. I wondered if I was about to die right now. Never had I felt this way before, not even when Evander had nearly drank me dry.

"Help me please." My voice was nothing more then a mere whisper, nobody could even hear me. 

The black spots became bigger but I fought against them as best as I could; I didn't want to give in to them because I had no idea if I had a chance coming back from there but nonetheless I felt myself faintly being drawn into a slumber.

>>Fairly enough I was standing in a hall where I had not been in before, I was surprised to have regained at least some composure although the pain still invaded my body and made my gut feel as if I should double over and yell at its force.

My feet without my consent began to move and directed me along the hallway. Its grandeur passing my eyes without being noticed for I was concentrating on something else.

My feet halted in front of a door that was closed and as if the door held more painful vibrations I dreaded the moment I realized my body was going to enter.
My hand reached out to open the door but the handle wouldn't budge, it was locked. My mind was screaming for me not to enter the room but to no avail. As my hand tried to open it a second time it turned and my eyes squinted to see something in the dark room.

Horror struck me as I saw what was going on. I cursed my dream for taking me here as a new powerful wave of pain hit my body, one were red spots began to form before my eyes again. 

It was the prince, but he was not alone and as my eyes registered his hot desire and pleasure contoured features, my hand flew out to cover my mouth as a scream threatened to slip out and my eyes began to sting of bitter tears.

I had caught them, in the deed.

For whatever reason my dream was doing this to me it was one I had no answer too and could not possibly figure one out but the pain it gave me to see it was a totally different question that ran through my troubled mind.

I begged my body to go away but my eyes stayed glued and the longer I watched the more daggers where pierced through my heart.

I felt emotions like raw pain and betrayal to the point where I thought no longer possible.

"Gatáki, close your eyes." How I wished to follow those simple instructions but I was frozen in state.

"Darling you don't want to see that", Oh no I didn't, it was beyond the last thing that I wanted to see.
Nonetheless my brain engraved the image of what was happening.

"Gatáki, listen to me stop looking it is only hurting you." I didn't want his words to be true, why should it hurt me? Why should it even bother me?

Slowly but deliberately I began to fade away. <<

***

The moment my eyes opened was the moment I broke into a heart wrenching sob.