Elsa felt someone lay next to her. She knew it was Jack, he had the faint smell of candy canes on him for some reason. Elsa suddenly felt something move over her little hand and realized it was Jack's hand. She turned and looked at him with wide eyes. Jack just looked at her, with tears in his eyes again, as if he was trying to reach inside her mind and tell her something.

"Elsa, I may like to play games and have fun, but I'm going to be as serious as possible with training you to use your powers for good. I promise you that it is not a curse. You have the power to also bring joy to people if you choose." Jack hesitated for a moment then said, "I'm sorry about what happened with your sister, Anna. When was the last time you saw her?"

Elsa sniffled. "The morning after the incident I moved rooms and the last time I actually saw her was when I closed the door in her face. I didn't even say goodbye. What kind of big sister doesn't say goodbye to her little sister? I don't even know when I'll see her again, if I can even see her." Elsa felt a tear fall from her eye, but instead of falling into the snow, it frozen to her cheek.

Jack reached over and brushed the ice away leaving a feeling of warmth on her face. "You will see her again, I promise. Now, would you like to start before we both start falling asleep?" As soon as Jack said that, Elsa let out a small yawn. He laughed at her and she laughed back. Jack jumped from the snow, sopped down and lifted her up.

Elsa laughed as he put her over his shoulder and she was hanging upside down. "I thought you said you couldn't carry me!"

Jack laughed. "I lied, I want to make you laugh." Jack walked over to the pond and Elsa watched as he slid on the ice. Elsa could feel the blood rushing to her head but she didn't care, she was having too much fun being whisked around with Jack. Jack suddenly stops and puts Elsa on the ice. Elsa looked up at him and smiled. "Let's see how much fun you can have with your powers." Jack suddenly bolts of leaving beautiful ice work over the water.

Elsa giggles and takes off running as fast as her tiny legs could take her. She closed her eyes, and imagined her family being here, watching her skate around like a sugarplum fairy. Elsa spun in circles, jumped in the air, and soon even had her arms all in with it. Elsa could feel the coldness around her, could feel the winter wind, and felt the air nipping at her nose.

Elsa stopped when Jack grabbed onto her suddenly and lifted her onto his shoulders. Elsa opened her eyes and starred wide eyed at the scene in front of her. She could easily tell where Jack had been with his ice, like ice trees, but all around the pond was like tiny snowflakes everywhere. There was a frozen sculpture right in the middle, and along the side of the pond, covering the whole thing was a dome of ice. It was the most beautiful this Elsa had ever laid eyes on. It was a workmen ship of Jack's and her's ice put together to create its own giant snowflake. But suddenly Elsa caught sight of figures in the ice. Elsa looked closer and saw that it was her father, mother, and her sister Anna all standing around cheering on for something. Cheering on for Elsa.

Jack stopped skating around and smiled at Elsa. "Don't you see? Your powers are wonderful. They are a part of you, and they are brilliant. They reached how you feel in so many ways. There is so much joy and hope in you Elsa, I believe that we can train you to have all of it show. That you won't be afraid of yourself anymore." Elsa looked all around her, and suddenly felt her eyes growing heavy as she fell into Jack's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa woke up the next morning with the sunshine warming her face. She opened her eyes and was blinded from the light that shown from her window. When she finally got her eyes open, Elsa saw that her curtains were pulled back to a beautiful sunrise. Elsa closed her eyes.

Don't you see? Your powers are wonderful. They are apart of you, and they are brilliant...

Elsa opened her eyes with a big smile. She quickly jumped out of bed, grabbed her robe and slipped on her slippers. Elsa ran from her room, and down the hallway more excited then she has ever been in the past weeks. She ran down the stairs and slid into the dinning room. As the doors open, the king and Queen woke up from their morning meal. Elsa ran over to her mother and quickly gave her a hug.

The queen looked up at her husband with a surprised look. "Elsa, what are you doing out of bed so early..."

"I came to have breakfast with you, and father, and Anna!" The queen looked horrified at her husband but quickly put on a brave face.

"Elsa, dear, you know you can't see Anna, it's not safe..."

"Mother, I can control my powers! I know now that they work with how I feel. I've never felt more alive and happy in my life. You don't have to be scared..."

"Elsa, stop interrupting your mother!" The king suddenly yelled. "You are not to refer your differences as 'powers' Elsa," the king lowered his voice. "They are a curse that we will find a cure for. Until then you are to go near..."

"Anna, darling, you're up early aren't you?" the queen quickly rose and stood in front of Elsa. Elsa turned quickly to only see the shine in her little sister's red hair. She quickly tried to run over to her but her mother held her back.

"Elsa...?"

"Elsa is not feeling well dear. Sit down with your father and have breakfast. I'll just be taking Elsa back to her room." The queen pick up Elsa so quickly she didn't have any time to protest. Before Elsa could even look behind her to actually see her sister the queen was already out of the room and up the stairs.

"Mother, mother please! Please let me see Anna! I'm better, I promise I'm not cursed! Please mother!" Elsa could feel hot eyes burn her eyes and her face become hot as they fell down her face.

The queen opened Elsa's door and walked over to her bed, and quickly set Elsa down. "Elsa, stop being such a child. You know you cannot see Anna. We are trying to keep you both safe. You don't want to hurt her again, do you?"

"But mother, you're not listening! I can control my powers!" Elsa clutched her bed spread, and quickly regretted it. As soon as her finger balled up, frost had covered her bed.

The queen gasped suddenly. "Elsa please go back to sleep. You're not well, you look like you're burning up. Please calm down." Elsa quickly released the sheets.

"I'm sorry mom. I promise I'll go back to bed, but please let me see Anna, please."

The queen walked over the door and opened it. Just as she was about to leave she turned and looked at Elsa with watery eyes. "I'm sorry Elsa, not now." With that she closed Elsa's door. Elsa quickly ran over to her door and started pounding. With every pound a patch of ice appeared on her door. Elsa ran around her room, pushing everything over and the ice spread. She crouched down on her floor and curled up into a ball sobbing. Elsa could no longer feel the sun on her skin. All she felt was the cold surrounding her.

Elsa's window suddenly flew open and Jack jumped inside. He looked around the room in astonishment.

"Elsa, what have you done?"

Elsa sprang up and looked furiously at Jack. "What have I done? You said everything was going to be okay. You gave me hope. But there is no hope here with you, Jack Frost. You're nothing but a liar who cheats little foolish girls!" Elsa stood up and held her head tall. "I want you to leave. There is no one in the castle that requires your services anymore-"

Jack reached at to her. "Elsa I can help you, you need me-"

"No! I told you too leave!" Elsa turned away from Jack and wrapped her arms around herself. She closed her eyes and waited. Elsa suddenly heard the window closing behind her. She fell to the floor and cried once again. This time, she was truly alone.