Happy birthday

This chapter is a special dedicated to Shirei01

Note: this was a role play me and her did when I was done with my finals but was discontinued but I will finish the missing parts.

P/s I know this is early but happy early birthday Shirei

Hope you enjoy

Shirei pov

I was with Jake, Kanan, and Dia. Jake didn't know what to do since he finished finals recently. I just giggle at how jake acts. I whisper to Kanan. "Jake has a problem Kanan." I whisper to her. "Shirei can you come over here I want to cuddle with you." Dia whispers and I nodded going to Dia and let her arms wrapped around mine enveloping us in a hug. Kanan giggled at jake telling him that he should be happy that he finished finals then pecks Kanan on the cheek and he told her that she was the reason he made it through finals. Then Kanan hugged jake. "Sweet, I'm happy for them." I said as Dia smiles as we continued to cuddle.

Jake pov

"Hey Dia can you come over here for a second just you." I said as Dia let go of Shirei while Shirei pouted. I whisper to them. "Shirei's birthday is coming up and was thinking that we should surprise her with a party. But Dia you have to keep Shirei distracted while Kanan and I get the cake and call the other members to setup the party. "I'm ready to help for her." Dia nods. "Alright me and kanan will go out and get the cake. I'll contact the others to setup the party." I said as me and Kanan went out.

Dia pov

I went to back to Shirei. "So what did you guys talk about? " Shirei said. "Nothing they said they will leave." As I cuddle with her. "Let's just stay here for a while okay." Shirei nodded as me and her cuddled on the couch watching Tv.

(Walking to the bakery)

Jake pov

"Hey I'm gonna call Riko right now." Kanan nods as I pulled out my phone to call Riko. "Hello." Riko said on the line. "Hey Riko it's me jake can you ask the other members to help setup a party for Shirei." I said. "Also can tell Mari if we can use one of those huge rooms she has in her family's hotel." I added. "Sure I'll tell everyone." Riko said. "Thanks Riko your a big help." I said. "Your welcome." She said. I end the call with Riko. "Alright I got Riko and the others are gonna set up the party." I said. "Come on the bakery is near." As me and Kanan came up to this bakery. I open the door letting Kanan in first then went in closing the door behind me looking for a cake for Shirei.

Riko pov.

"Riko-chan who was that." Chika said. "That was Jake-kun." I said. "What did he say." Yō said. "He and Kanan went out to get a cake for Shirei tell me that it will be her birthday." I said. "Wait it's gonna be Shirei-chan's birthday soon." Chika exclaimed. "Yes and I have to call Mari-chan to tell her that we need one of those huge ballrooms/ party rooms at her family's hotel." I said as my phone rang again. "Hello." I said. "Riko, its jake again." He said. "Also tell the others you can't let Shirei or Dia see you guys since Dia will be distracting Shirei." He said. "Alright." I said as I end the call with jake. "Jake-kun again." Chika said. I nodded. "What did he say." Yō said. "He said neither Dia or Shirei can't see us because Dia will be distracting Shirei while we setup for the party." I said. Chika and Yō nodded. I called Mari. "Hello Mari-chan." I said. "Yes." Mari said. "Does your family hotel have those huge rooms that hold parties." I said. "Yes why Riko-chan." She said. "Because we need it for a party it will be shirei-chan's birthday soon." I said. "Yeah I can hold one of the rooms ready for the party." Mari said. "Alright thanks Mari your a big help." I said. "Don't mind Riko-chan Shirei-chan is our friend after all." Mari said. "Thanks Mari-chan." I said as I hanged up the phone. "Who was the one that planned this." Chika said. "I think it would be jake-kun." I said. "To think how far he would do anything for his friends." I said. "We should also contact Ruby, hanamaru, and yoshiko about this too." I said. "Don't mind that Riko-chan I just called them and they are on board with it." Yō said. "Alright let's go buy some food for the party and some decorations." I said as chika and yō nodded.