Umi x nozomi

Request from NozoEli_143

(A/n) sorry for not updating this book but I am going to update more often. 

Umi Sonoda was in the archery clubroom practicing for nationals that will be happening in a few days nobody in Muse knows about that she had nationals. Umi concentrated in her shot she breath in and then out letting the arrow fly and hit the mark. "Nice one umicchi." A familiar voice said. Umi looks seeing that it was the student council Vice President nozomi toujo. "Nozomi what are you doing here this early." Umi said. "Elicchi asked me to help her with some student council work." Nozomi walks up to Umi. "Are you sure about this." "About what." "Of not telling everyone that you are heading off to the archery nationals." "I'm sure of it." Then nozomi flipped her tarot card. "Well Umi I better get back to Eli if she gonna get that work done." Nozomi walked out and then winked at Umi which mad Umi rival Maki's hair. 

Nozomi walk back to the student council room opening the door revealing her friend Eli ayase. "Morning nozomi." "Morning elicchi." "Sorry I had to call you this early in the morning to help me with some of these documents." "No I don't mind." "I heard that you have a certain crush on someone." Eli smirked knowing that nozomi would be the one who is doing most of the teasing. "What me having a crush on someone." Nozomi trying to brush off the topic. "Her name is U-M-I S-O-N-A-D-." Then nozomi put her hand over her friends mouth. "Yes I have a crush her so what are you gonna tease me like I did when you had a crush on maki." Then Eli's face rivaled Maki's hair hiding her face from embarrassment. "I won't I won't." Eli putting her hands up in defense showing that she won't tease nozomi about her crush Umi. 

Kotori and honoka saw that Umi has been acting very strange since this morning. "Umi is there something wrong." Kotori was very concerned about her friend. "Yeah kotori's right you've been also spacing out in class earlier." Honoka looked at Umi. "What are you looking at honoka." Umi turned her face away from honoka. "Could it be that Umi has a crush on someone." Kotori wondered then Umi started to blush at kotori's statement. "It is." Then honoka made her face close towards hers. "Me have a crush you guys are serious." Umi just gave the why I did you have to say that face to honoka and kotori. 'Maybe it is true.' Umi muttered. Kotori and honoka looked at Umi again seeing her face tint pink. "If it is that person must be very lucky." Kotori looked at umi. "Well I have to go somewhere right now see you two later." Umi then walked out of the classroom and when she got to the hallway she ran her heartbeat was getting faster until. "I'm sorry I-." She immediately recognized the person none other than nozomi toujo. "Nozomi." Umi looked at her which her heartbeat faster than earlier. "Umi." They both looked at each other. "I have something to say to you." They spoke at the same time. "Umm you first." "No you." "Hey what about we say it at the same time." Nozomi nodded. "I like you." They were both shocked with one another's answer. "You like me." Umi was blushing at the point of no return. "I have Umi ever since your practice for nationals seeing how you do your archery." Then nozomi blushed. Umi then walked up to nozomi then gave her a kiss Nozomi kissed back. Umi hugged nozomi knowing Eli and the rest of Muse were watching made Umi hide her face in the crook of nozomi's neck. Seeing them congratulate the new couple.