Christmas chapter

(A/n) sorry I couldn't get the other two songs in here but enjoy the story
---------------------------------------------
Jake's pov

Today Muse is coming over to my house. Our parents wouldn't come home since they were always on their business trips. I don't blame them for not coming home on Christmas. Me and sapphire were in the living room with sapphire  watching tv while I fell asleep on the couch. (Knock knock knock) I woke up walking to door and I see honoka and the others with her. "Hey guys." I said. I let them in and they sat on the couch. "So what are you guys gonna do for Christmas tommorrow." I said. "We're not sure??" Honoka said. "Well how about this tommorrow we have a Christmas party at my house and we exchange presents." I said. "Sure that's a good idea Jake." Eli said. "Anyways if you guys need me I'll be in my room." I said. They all nodded. I went up to my room and I closed the door behind me. I take out my phone and I texted my friend Kanan.

Jake: hey kanan

Kanan: yeah jake

Jake: hey do you want to celebrate Christmas tommorrow  at my house.

Kanan: sure

Jake: the time of the party will be 12:00pm

Kanan: alright

Jake: you can also invite chika and the others

Jake: also their are gonna be nine more guests coming over tommorrow

Kanan: sure I'll tell the others

Jake: I already know dia and ruby are gonna be excited about this.

Kanan: yeah

Jake: Anyways bye and see ya tomorrow

Kanan: bye

I closed my phone and I drifted off to sleep until (knock knock) "come in." I said. The door opened and it was Hanayo. "Hanayo did you need something." I said. "Umm is it okay if I cuddle with you and sleep with you." She said. "Sure." I patted Hanayo a spot on my bed. She came to my bed and laid down next to me I wrapped my arm around her waist and she did the same. I then fell asleep with Hanayo wrapped around my arms.

(Meanwhile at uranhoshi girls high)

Kanan's pov

I was in the clubroom with chika and the others until I got a text from jake. I open my phone it's says....

"Hey Kanan I'm gonna have a Christmas party tomorrow and we're gonna exchange gifts I was wondering if you want to come over with chika and the others." He said

"Sure I'll tell them about it and what time does the party start."

"12:00 pm"

"Alright"

I close my phone and put it in my pocket. "Who was that Kanan." Dia said. "Maybe it's her boyfriend." Mari said smirking. "He's not my boyfriend Mari anyways he's taken." I said. "Taken??" Chika said. "He also said you guys can come over and they're gonna exchange gifts." I said. "To add on what I said there are gonna be nine more guests." I said. "Nine more guests." Dia said. "Yep and I think you and ruby know two of the nine." I said. "Wait you don't mean." Dia and ruby said. "Yeah jake invited Muse over to his Christmas party." I said. I see both Dia and Ruby's eyes glisten in excitement. "What did you say we are also gonna exchange gifts zura." Hanamaru said. "Yeah, I'm thinking we can buy some gifts and exchange them with Muse over at Jake's house tommorrow." I said. "I thought of a good idea for your gift to jake Kanan." Mari said. I look at Mari who is smirking at this "idea" of hers but I just shrug it off.

(Meanwhile in Tokyo)

Jake's pov

Right after honoka and the others left my house Me and sapphire went shopping looking for gifts. I went into several shops looking for perfect gifts for Hanayo and Kanan. I couldn't finding anything until I saw this shop where they can carve the persons name in the necklace. I went in their while sapphire did her own thing. I went in there and bought two necklaces one for Hanayo with an amethyst stone and another for Kanan with a sodalite stone. I also found a dolphin stuffed animal for Kanan and a rice plush for Hanayo. "Wow looks like you bought a lot." Sapphire said. "I know but I consider them both special to me." I said. "So you love both of them." She said. "Yeah ever since I met Hanayo while I was muses manager and when I had to go to uranhoshi where met Kanan." I said. Right after me and sapphire went home to get ready for the Christmas party tommorrow and I still had to wrap my gifts for Hanayo and Kanan.