"Yes, and she was trying to rub it in my face that they were together like girl, the nigga was just kissing on me, but that's ya man?" I shook my head.

"I told you I shoulda came." She commented.

"Hell no, you would've popped off on her." I plopped down on my bed.

"Only if she deserved it." Nika shrugged.

"I meant to tell you I'm going apartment hunting with my brothers tomorrow."

"You're leaving me? I thought you were gonna keep going to school here." She had a frown on her face.

"I'm still gonna be here, it's just when the baby comes I need the right place to raise him or her." I explained.

"I guess you gotta point but I'm gonna be over there everyday."

"I know you will but where are you going?" I asked when she started getting ready.

"To this party with Kyle, he's picking me up in a hour." She started on her makeup.

"Well have fun and be safe. I'm going to sleep." I said before closing my eyes.

****
A banging on the door caused me to jumped outta my sleep. I picked up my phone to read the time.

12:27

Who the hell was at my door this late?

I popped in a mint so my breath wouldn't smell horrible and opened the door.

To my surprise it was Major.

"Major what are you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I was bored so I decided to drop by." He shrugged.

"At 12 in the morning?" I gave him a blank look.

"Can I come in?" He ignored what I said.

I thought about it for a moment before stepping aside.

"You sure ya girl won't be pissed at you for being here?" I asked as he walked past me.

"She's not my girl." He said.

"Getcho ass off my bed." I said when he layed across my bed.

"Where am I suppose to sit?" He smacked his lips.

I pulled out a chair for him to sit down in response.

He got up and sat down on the chair.

"Now, why did you come all the way over here?" I at down on my bed and faced him.

"I just wanted to talk." He shrugged.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Why something gotta be wrong?" He scrunched up his face.

"You got that look on your face when something is bothering you, so just tell me." I gave him my full attention. He moved next to me.

"I just feel like I'm not in control of my life." Major layed his head on my lap and I let him.

"Explain." I rubbed his head.

"Like ion have a say in what I wanna do. My Pops got my whole fuckin' life set up. You're pregnant so that complicates shit. I just feel like everybody is making decisions about my life except me." I just listened as he expressed himself.

"A nigga is only nineteen and I can't do shit because it might 'distract me from taking over the empire' like I don't even wanna do that shit."

"Have you tried talking to your dad?" I asked.

"You saw how he acted earlier, ain't no talkin' to that man. His word is final and that's how it's always been. I'm just sick of this shit."

"Can I be honest with you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Go head."

"Your dad pushing you around is partly your fault." I told him.

"How?" he smacked his lips.

"You need to stand up to him. I'm not saying be disrespectful but you need to establish that you're not a little boy anymore. Tell him the plans you have in for your life and he should respect it." I explained.

"You might have a point." he sighed.

"I know I do." I popped his forehead. He sat up and flicked my nose.

"Can I feel it?" he stared at my stomach.

"Yeah, even though there's nothing really to feel." I chuckled and lifted my shirt.

Major placed his hand on my flat stomach. I swear I never seen him smile so hard.

"Are you bout to cry?" I asked him

"Nah, ain't nobody bout to cry." he said as a couple tears feel from his eyes.

"We really bout to have a baby. This shit is crazy." he looked up at me.

Before I could say anything, his phone went off and I noticed Dani was calling.

"You better go." I slid out of his grasp and went over to the door.

"I'll talk to you later." he kissed me on my cheek.

Just when I thought things were gonna go back to normal.