"Yeah, but I'm really nervous about it." I answered honestly.

"I was too but trust me, you'll love motherhood. It's tough but it's worth it." Bristol commented.

"So are you sure this baby is Major's?" Dani spoke up while cutting into her meat.

"Excuse you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm just wondering because you seem like a girl that has plenty experience." She smirked.

"Are you sure that bump on your lip isn't herpes?" I asked and started eating. That made Major start choking and Rocky start laughing.

"Ooh I like you." She snickered.

"Me too. You're gonna fit right in with us." Bristol said.

"So, how's school goin' for y'all?" Major changed the subject.

"Major you're acting like you don't see us everyday." Destiny brushed him off.

"Damn I was just tryna make conversations. " he raised his hands up.

"Now that me and Major are together,  you are gonna have to respect that." She kissed Major's cheek for emphasis.

I just rolled my eyes and didn't even acknowledge what she said.

Destiny started up a conversation which took the attention away from this skeezer.

"I have a question for you Kellcey." Dani said. I rolled my eyes knowing it was gonna be some bullshit.

"What?" I sighed.

"How are we suppose to know you didn't get pregnant for Major's money?"

"Girl, bye. I do not need his money." I waved her off.

"That's what all gold diggers say, so what makes you any different?"

"Dani, you need to calm down." Destiny said.

"I'm just saying." Dani rolled her eyes.

"You must not know who my brothers are." I shook my head and chuckled.

"Who are they,  because I'm pretty sure I've never heard of them?" She smirked.

"Ace and Shoota." That's all I had to say for her smirk to fall off her face.

"I think it's time for me to go." I told Destiny.

"I understand, let me walk you out." she followed me to the door after I said goodbye to everyone.

"Listen, I understand that my brother did some messed up things but please don't let that stop me from seeing my little niece or nephew." she pleaded.

"Of course you can see the baby whenever. We have each other's numbers so we can keep in contact." I smiled.

I was being honest, I am not that type of female to let me and Major's issues get in the way of my baby having a family.

"And just to let you know, my brother really does care about you."

"I'll see you around." I ignored the last thing she said.

"How'd it go?" Anika asked when I got back.

"The family was cool but guess what." I kicked off my shoes and slipped off my dress so I could change.

"What?" She asked.

"That Dani girl, the one Major swore he had no more feelings for, was there." I put on some sweats and a T-shirt.

"For real?"