Chapter 4

~Kyley's POV~

I woke up the next morning feeling wonderful. I went to stretch out but a weight kept me from moving. I looked over and saw Brad sleeping peacefully with a slight smile on his face. He looked so adorable i didn't want to wake him up but I had to pee.

"Brad," I whispered he moaned slightly causing my stomach to do flips and made the butterflies erupt. "I have to pee move." I said a little louder and wiggling my way out of his grip. He finally let go me as I'm still struggling to get out of his hold and I hit the floor with a thud. If it wasn't for the fact I have to pee I would have punched his handsome little face.

I walked to the bathroom and oh my gosh I wish I could live in here forever it's everything I wanted for my dream bathroom. White hardware floors, a spa tub, dark cabinets, and big open windows. The closet is connected to the bathroom as well. I could take a shower and hurry up and change into clothes without having the awkward run in with Brad with me being butt naked.

I relieved my bladder and walked back into the room to see Brad laying on his stomach on his phone

I relieved my bladder and walked back into the room to see Brad laying on his stomach on his phone. I decided to run and jump on him. He groaned while I made myself comfortable on his back.

"I hope your comfy. My bladder is about to explode." He said and I giggled a bit.

"That's what you get for not paying attention." I told him in a fake scolding tone. He sighed and used his arms to push up from the bed, I felt myself slid down his back as he pushed up. Damn his muscles might rip his shirt.

I'll be okay with that. Amara sighed dreamily. Brad winked at me before walking to the bathroom and closing the door making me blush. Ughhh I will end him! I looked around the room and went out to the baloney. It is beautiful out here.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and lean their head on my shoulder

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and lean their head on my shoulder. From the tingles and sparks I feel I know it's Brad. I sigh content and lean back into his chest. He kissed the crock of my neck. I started blushing furiously at least he can't see me.

"Hey Brad what am I going to wear." I asked after my blush went away. I turned in his arms to face him. He looked down at me and smiled slightly.

"Well love how about we go to the mall and I'll buy your clothes." He said like it wasn't a problem. My eyes went wide when he said he would buy my clothes.