Chapter 2

Kita's POV

I was, again, being sassed by the Hokage. Kakashi was standing there, awestruck that I could do such a thing. I blew it all off and went straight to the Ninja Academy. Today I got a boy named Shikamaru sent to my office. He had fallen asleep in class. I sighed.

"Shikamaru you really shouldn't fall asleep during class. You wanna be a ninja don't you? If you do you have to pay attention. I know the first week is just to learn about the history of Ninjas and the different clans in the village and either their kekegenki or their special justus/abilities. It's the least interesting topic, but this way you can become a very skilled ninja." I informed him. "I've sat there listening so that I can help my students, and I too found it boring. I would've fallen asleep if I wasn't a principal."

"But Ms. Mia, all I wanna do is become a ninja so that I have an easier life." Shikamaru responded.

"You're from the Nara clan aren't you?"

"Yeah"

"I remember your father, he's a little less lazy than you, but still lazy. You should feel very lucky to have such an important clan. The deer antlers you get for medicine have saved our ninja. Your clan's special ability is the Shadow technique. You can use shadows to control other people, kill them, or bind them. You will need to stay awake to learn more." I said, hoping to spike his interest.

"What a drag. I don't care. I just wanna stare at clouds." I sweat dropped.

"Shikamaru, can you keep a secret."

"Yeah, I guess"

"Good, Naruto Uzumaki is the only other student who knows my true form." And with that I changed into my normal form.

"My name's not really Ms. Mia, it's Kitakita, but my friends call me Kit. In this form you may call me Kit." I changed to Ms. Mia. "This one you have to call me Ms. Mia." He was awe-struck, but he nodded his head and didn't tell a soul. The next day, I had Choji.

"You are part of the Akimichi clan correct. Is that why you eat in class? If you want to eat, ask if you can come here and I'll allow you, but I don't want the books we have getting ruined okay Choji." I said sweetly.

"Okay Ms. Mia." He left. I liked him, like a friend. He reminded me of a teddy bear. Maybe him and I should become friends. A week later I got Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, and a boy named Kiba in my room. This was gonna be good.

"You all ran out of the class room and jumped out the hallway window. You four should be suspended. But instead I think I'll give you all detention and you'll learn what you missed." I was not pleased.

"But Kit!" Naruto said, my eyes went cold.

"Naruto I told you to call me Ms. Mia, NOT Kit." I was not pleased.

"You might as well show the other two. They're lost." Shikamaru said. I changed.

"Happy?"

"Very" Shikamaru and Naruto said in unison. Kiba and Choji stared.

"W-What?" Kiba was dumbfounded.

"I'm seven. My name is Kitakita and I have the ability to change my form. This is my true form. You've seen Ms. Mia and I have others you can't see. You tell a soul and I'll have someone erase your memories." I was not pleased one bit.

"Got it." Choji said. Kiba walked over to me.

"You're really pretty." He said, blushing. I blushed as well.

"Thanks" And I pecked his cheek. "Well, since detention is with me, we'll talk after school." And with that they left my office. I changed back, smiling. Then the end of school came.