I looked around at the girl's who wore bathing suits that looked like thongs, due to their bottoms being so
stuck up their asses.

I noticed Ariyah standing around talking to a group of her friends and we made eye contact.

She smiled at me then started heading towards Ashaunti and I.

"Hey you two" Ariyah's high pitched voice said.

"Hey Ariyah!" Ashaunti said.

I gave her a small smile.

"I didn't know you guys were coming, welcome" She said.

"Oh, Kayla invited us. I hope thats okay?" Ashaunti asked her.

"Oh no its fine. Have fun you guys look good" She smiled at the both of us.

We thanked her and then she walked off.

"I hate that bitch" Ashaunti said watching her walk away.

Ashaunti never liked Ariyah either, simply because she stole her boyfriend back in freshman year. The two almost fought, but Ariyah never showed up to the park. Later that day she texted Ashaunti and apologized to her.

They squashed the beef but Ashaunti still didn't like her.

I laughed at Ashaunti's comment and shook my head.

"Damn who's that? He has a nice ass body" Ashaunti spoke while looking over by the sliding doors that belonged to Ariyah's house.

I looked over to see who she was talking about and my eyes landed on Jahseh.

I was surprised that he had showed up due to him not talking or hanging out with anyone in and probably out of school.

I was even more surprised to see that he had really nice toned abs, lead along with a sharp V-line.

What shocked me was Ariyah going over to him and them sharing a hug. I watched as they began to converse and she pointing around at some people.

I would've never thought that he would show up to a party like this. He didn't seem like the type to attend to parties or even like people period.

"Thats the guy from our art class" I told Ashaunti after looking away.

"What guy from our art class?" She asked confused.

"He sits in the very back with his head down half of the time" I informed her.

On Tuesday Jahseh started showing up to class. I guess on the first day he had skipped the whole day but now he had first period fourth, and sixth with me.

He never said a word to anyone, and he barely answered questions in class unless the teachers called on him.

At lunch, I never seen him in the cafeteria. It wasn't like I was looking for him anyways though.

It was going on midnight and I was beginning to get bored. All of my friends were either playing around in the pool or talking to other people they knew.

Glancing over at Jahseh, he sat in a chair alone in an secluded area.

He was minding his own business, watching people associate when two guys from our school approached him.

Eric and Dayon were some big ass bullies and they loved to mess with people.

They were the type of guys who liked to "roast" extremely too much and some of the things they said to people were harsh and very personally.

I watched as Jahseh looked up at them as Eric stood a few inches in front of him. Dayon stood by smiling while Eric began to speak.

In the middle of their conversation, Jahseh scrunched his eyebrows up as he continued to listen Eric talk. That's when Dayon started to laugh.

Jahseh began to speak but was quickly cut off by Eric speaking again.

I had no clue on what they were saying, but whatever was being said was starting to piss Jahseh off.

Before I could even blink Jahseh had stood up and slammed Eric on his back, drawing them attention causing everyone "ooo" or scream "oh shit".

Jahseh began sending hard blows to Eric's face and Dayon only stood there watching.

A few guys ran over and grabbed Jahseh before he could send a kick to Eric's face.

I was shocked. I didn't think of Jahseh to be the type to fight because he was so quiet but you've got to watch out for the quiet ones.

The three boys pushed Jahseh away while Eric's other friends helped him up.

Jahseh headed towards the slide doors, but Ariyah quickly ran over trying to stop him.

He pushed past her and left, disappearing inside the house.

<>

I know you guys are waiting but don't worry, Taylor and Jahseh are going to talk soon Lol.