He Picks You Up From School

Louis | Age 14

Algebra class. Your least favorite. But that's where you were. You still had an hour left. Time was going by agonizingly slow, and you just wanted to scream. You tried so hard to listen and pay attention to the important lesson occurring, but it was becoming hard. You almost squealed in excitement when the teacher's desk phone rang in the middle of her speech.

"Alright class, work problems 1 through 10 by yourselves while I grab the phone. I expect silence, yes?" She asked, hand hovering over the ringing phone.

The class groaned out a 'yes' and the phone's ringing stopped. You tried to concentrate on your problems, punching numbers into your calculator at full speed.

"Miss Tomlinson?" Your teacher called out, placing the phone back in its place.

Your head shot up, and everyone else's heads shot in your direction.

"You're checking out. Don't worry about this assignment, I'm not assigning it as homework."

You were confused, but got up anyways. You were staying with Louis for a few weeks due to some family stuff, but he never mentioned anything about you being checked out. Your friends shot you odd looks as you got up.

"I'll text you later," you whispered as you walked out.

You threw your things in your locker, considering you didn't have any homework, and walked down the halls to the office.

Louis was standing there chatting with one of the secretaries. He turned to you, smiling.

You sent him a confused half-smile back.

"Hey, bug," he said as you leaned into his chest for a hug.

"Hey. You didn't tell me I was supposed to check out early?" You said in a question tone, pulling away.

"I know. I forgot about your doctor's appointment," he said, winking at an angle no one could see.

You smirked. "Oh."

"Have a good day, guys," Louis waved to the people in the office, leading you out the door.

Once you got outside, you turned to Louis, giggling. "Why have you actually checked me out?"

He smiled, nudging you with his elbow. "Can't your big brother check you out for a fun day? Also- news flash. You've got double doctor's appointments tomorrow. Looks like you're staying home tomorrow, too, kiddo. I think you need a break, Mrs. Perfect Attendence."

You sighed, hugging his side. "Thank you, Louis."

He kissed your head. "Anytime, babe. Now, are you hungry?"

Niall | Age 7

(A/N: yes I fooking did use gigi hadid)

"Mrs. Hadid?" You practically groaned, looking up at your teacher.

You were at recess with your class, but started feeling sick suddenly.

She turned around, face laced with concern as she saw your state. "Oh, Y/N, what's wrong, sweetie?" She asked, kneeling down beside you.

"I dunno, I feel like I'm 'bout to be sick," you mumbled, holding your stomach.

She jumped into action, asking the teacher beside her if she would watch her class until she returned.

"C'mon, honey," she said, taking your hand and rushing you inside.

Luckily, the nurse's office wasn't very far from the entrance of the school, so she got you there quickly.

"Uh-oh," the nurse mumbled as soon as you entered the room. "What's her name? I might call her mom just by the looks of her."