"[Y/N], J'zargo needs to change, please look away for a moment." He said, taking off his shoes and placing them on the floor by the wall.

"Alright, I'll lie back down and face the wall." I did so. "This better?"

"Much." He mused.

The wall was disgusting, it was very evident that this room had been used for midnight hook ups. I pulled the covers up to cover my neck as if that would take away the stains on the wall in front of my face. The room was getting colder by the minute and it felt like I had gotten frostbite. I heard J'zargo shuffling about behind me and soon enough he had lifted the covers

"Jeez!" I whined. "It's cold outside of this bed you know!"

J'zargo chuckled. "No, J'zargo is covered in fur so he doesn't feel the cold as much as you." He smiled and you huffed in response.

"That's just rubbing it in."

"Exactly."

I was absolutely stone cold when J'zargo had gotten under the covers and was pressed up against me.

"By the Twin Moons!" He exclaimed, jumping back a little but staying inside the bed.

I said nothing as I tried to warm myself up. J'zargo said noting either, instead he lay on his back and hooked his arm around my waist. I was shocked at the contact at first but as he rolled me over I could feel the warmth from his fur. I suddenly, and to J'zargo's surpise, pounced on him, grabbing him, placing my head under his chin, and snuggling my face into his chest. He chuckled a little at my childish actions but I didn't care. I was warm.

"This doesn't change the fact that J'zargo is mad at you." He announced, pulling me closer.

"Sure you big softy." I laughed.

I had started to regain feeling in my fingers when I began to fall asleep. We had been traveling for a long time and I hadn't slept in what felt like weeks. We lay in silence, enjoying each other's presence for a while until J'zargo shifted.

"[Y/N]." He said, moving his arm from under the covers. "Watch this."

He stuck his paw up in the air and created three small flames on his fingertips. He swirled his wrist and the flames changed shapes, sometimes they were diamonds and circles, other times they were triangles or squares. I smiled as he changed them into figures of people. He made a scary looking Nord who I guessed was Ormund, a handsome Khajiit that was meant to be him, and a very realistic and confused Tolfdir. He then made an ugly version of Ulfric and I raised my hand, I concentrated on making a tiny me out of ice and making the tiny me shoot an icy arrow at the tiny Ulfric. J'zargo chuckled as it hit him and he pretended to make the Yarl die. I felt the vibrations under my head as his chest moved with his laugh and it wasn't as uncomfortable as I had thought it would be, but I still held my head up to face him.

"How long have you been practicing that?" I asked, inches from his face.

"J'zargo has been doing this for fun for a long time, J'zargo uses it to kill tiny [Y/N] when he is mad at you." He smiled.

I made an over exaggerated pound to my heart with the palm of my hand.

"I am insulted that you would do such a thing." I said.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

He put out the fires and pulled me down for a kiss. I was so stunned that my brain hadn't even thought to kiss back, and by the time it had started it was over.

"J'zargo finds you very attractive you know [Y/N]." He smiled.

I just kept my wide eyed expression plastered to my face. I couldn't move.

"[Y/N]?" He asked, concern written all over his face as he pushed himself up to lean on one elbow. He pushed my hair behind my ear with the other hand. "Are you okay?"

I still couldn't bring myself to speak, my thoughts were trying to gather themselves into some sort of an order.

"J'zargo is truly sorry he kissed you, he meant not harm. J'zargo just thought the moment was right and he w-"

I cut him off by placing a hand over his mouth.

"J'zargo." I started, my thoughts still not in order. "I, er... I... Well..."

I paused while my hand slowly drooped from his mouth to his chest.

"I am... Umm... I..." I tried again.

He pulled me in again, this time more passionate and more loving, and as if by magic my thoughts were perfectly aligned and I kissed back. His whiskers were tickling my nose and cheeks as I clung to his neck for dear life. He deepened the kiss, leaning into me as if he was also hanging on for his life. We lay down on the pillows, lips still moulded into one another, and he grabbed my waist with his paws and pulled me so close that you could say we looked as though we had been sewn together. But this feeling was defiantly not a punishment, it was far from that, it was pure happiness. I couldn't have asked for a better evening. As I gasped for breath he pulled away and ran a hand through my hair.

"Everything isn't...a competition... you know." I gasped.

"Oh, but you are wrong. The only reason you could disagree, is because you are losing so badly you cannot see it." He smirked and pulled me over him and placed me on the other side.

I was facing our stuff on the other side of the room and J'zargo wrapped his paws around my waist, pressing his chin on the top of my head.

"Sleep now desert flower." I could feel him smile.

"We should cuddle out our arguments more often."