You did well Guardian, now shall we go and stop the others?

"Who? What? Wait, at least tell me who you are who we are going to stop?" I asked.

I am Krodhaksh, overseer of the Mitrahs.

"Yes, I know that, but I meant who, or rather, what are you?" I asked him inquisitively.

I am another being that came into existence in this cosmos on my own.

His explanation confused me more than it helped.

You don't think that your overseer, Brahman was the only one who came into existence on his own. Although, he was the first.

"Are you also a God?" I asked.

I am like him, but so much lesser. I was a being born without a purpose; it was Brahman that gave me meaning. When I was born, I was alone. I could see the creations at a distance but I couldn't create anything on my own, all I could do was exist. So I continued to do this while trying to reach out to others. When the Brahman sensed me, he came looking for me. He took me under his wing and nurtured me. He taught me the ways of creation and ideals. Once I could control matter and not just conscience, I created this body of smoke for myself. For eons I lived with the Brahman and grew stronger. Because the Lord confined himself to his hermitage, I acted as his eyes and ears. I travelled across the creations and all its dimensions passing through the membranes that separate us and informed Brahman about everything that happened. Since he divided his body into so many parts, he no longer has the ability to be omniscient.

"Oh, I did not know of that," I said.

There is so much you don't know. You are just a puny human, you have barely seen or experienced anything in comparison to us who have lived through civilisations.

"Did the Brahman send you here?" I asked.

No, I no longer work under the Lord's tutelage. He has deemed me fit to be on my own once I grew stronger. So I travel across the multi-verse trying to learn and grow. During my travels I came across a civilisation of beings that had wisdom far superior to humans, but they lacked the emotional bonds of love. These were the Mitrahs. They had the bonds of brotherhood and I decided to stay there as their overseer and guided them into prosperity and development.

"The Mitrahs?" I asked.

Yes, that was clearly what I said. They possessed the wisdom but were not as developed as the humans here, hence I gave them knowledge from all the places that I had travelled and raised them to be on par with the humans. Finally, just as Brahman did with I, I did the same with them. Once they were wise enough to look after themselves, I left them to continue my travels and to grow stronger. Every 1000 sun's I travel back there to watch over how my creations are doing and to reorient them towards growth and civilisation.

"That seems amazing; would it be possible for me to come along? It seems super interesting," I asked eagerly, "Also, it would not be my first time with space travel since lord Ishrafil brought me to Earth from Alkapuri the same way. Though this would not just be space travel, this would be travelling through dimensions."

I refuse, besides I couldn't, even if I wanted to. We are both stuck here in this adholok.

"Adholok?" I asked.

Yes, adholok is a minor dimension created by the strongest watchers. It exists only in a small space and is not connected to our normal world as far as time is concerned. Some have faster time lines, some slower and some exist in the past, while some in the future. This is one of those. It only extends as far as its inhabitants are, no more, but never less. As we move in a certain direction, the dimension will extend there. The only way to get out of it is by vanquishing the evil that created it.