Chapter 24: Drama in Paris (Picture of Elisha's Hunter)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ohhhh sweet pea, NO...I didn't mean it like that at all!" Aunt Elisha cried running over to kneel down in front of me. She took my hands into her own.

A huge grin spread across her lips, "I'm opening up a location in New York and I want you to run it....after you graduate...that is if you want to."

If my eyes could pop out of their sockets, then they'd be rolling around on the ground at this point and time. "NO WAY!" I screamed in utter shock as I jumped up to my feet almost knocking Elisha to the ground.

"Yes way." She stated calmly. "You'll be in charge of operation and designs....everything. I need someone trustworthy and I figured who else but you would be perfect for the job! This way you won't have to be away from Zac, only when we need to travel."

I burst out in tears of happiness, grabbing her into a huge hug. "So does this mean yes?" She wondered aloud.

"YES!" I screamed hoarsely as tears streamed from my eyes. I owed this woman my life. She was the contributing factor to a majority of the great things that have happened to me.

"Great, so it's settled. I'll be flying back to New York with you and Ethan....Hunter's coming along also. I need to start looking for a location." Elisha said pulling away from our hug.

"Now get outta here and go finish up your designs...I've got work to do." She joked as a grin came over her face.

A couple more days passed by quickly, I was so occupied with making all my designs that time flew by. Zac and I have talked faithfully on the phone at least twice a day, texting one another non stop.

I didn't want to share the great news with him just yet...I wanted to do it in person so I could see his reaction.

I know Zac hasn't brought up what was going to happen between us after we graduated, because he was avoiding the inevitable. He was afraid I was going to leave him to move to Paris...

Tonight was New Year's Eve, I spent the day moping about because I wouldn't get to spend it with Zac...that is until Aunt Elisha busted into the room and demanded I get ready.

She was forcing me to go to a party at Ethan's mom's house! Ugh...I soooo don't want to even go over there. You all know what happened the last time I was there!

"Here, put this on." Elisha commanded holding out a strapless floor length deep purple dress. It was breathtaking, there was a keyhole cut out at the chest area and it was decorated with gold sequins intricately sewn in.

I gaped at her with my mouth open a bit. "Isn't that a little too dressy for a New Year's Party?" I asked hesitantly taking the dress out her hands.

"You must not know Ethan's mom. She does it up real big when she throws a party." Aunt Elisha said rolling her eyes and holding out a pair of gold heels.

"You'd think it was a fashion show the way some of those women dress." She cracked up laughing at her own reference to fashion.

I nodded my head and smiled. "Thanks."

"Anytime sweet pea, we're leaving in an hour." She called out over her shoulder as she went to get ready.

The dress and heels fit perfectly, I left my hair down and curly with a braided headband across the top to keep it simple. Aunt Elisha insisted on doing my make up, she's a pro at creating smokey eyes!

My hands were sweating profusely as Hunter pulled up and parked in front of Ethan's house. Why I was sweating so damn much, I had no clue.

Maybe it was just the idea of being here, afraid of experiencing the horrendous flashbacks of Ethan's naked body tangled up with Giselle's.