Chapter 3: Mind Blowing (Picture of Hunter)

Looking at the time on my cell phone it read 5:30 AM. What the hell!!! I was meant to be getting some seriously needed shut eye since I didn't have to be up for class today!

I flipped over from laying on my back to my right side...laying there for a few minutes before I flipped to the left fluffing up the pillow in hopes that it would magically make the bed comfortable. No such luck!

Screw this! I couldn't take laying here any longer...throwing off my comforter roughly as I rolled myself out of bed my face was the picture of restlessness. I didn't sleep a wink all night and to make matters worse I was missing Zac with a vengence.

Should I suck it up and crawl into bed with him? I hated fighting with him...it wasn't worth the painful aching in my chest and the feeling of emptiness in my heart.

Pacing around my room, I ran my fingers through my hair and gritted my teeth as I stood there and debated on what I should do. Forgive him...or stay mad at him...sleep or sleep deprived...forgive him...stay mad at him?

As you all know I'm stubborn as hell, so of course my subconscious mind told me to stay mad and wait for him to grovel in guilt.

I needed to get all this frustration and anger out of my system. Going into my bathroom I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail.

Walking into my closet, I changed out of my pajamas quickly and grabbed my bag. I decided since I couldn't sleep I was going over to the gym to work out.

Not wanting to wake up Reese, I tiptoed as quietly as I possibly could down the hall where I snatched my car keys from the kitchen counter.

Damned if I do...damned if I don't I thought as I drove myself over to the campus gym. How ironic is it that on my day off, I was headed over to the freaking school!

I was extremely surprised to see that the gym had  quite a few early birds lurking about getting their morning workouts in before class.

Shoving my ear buds in I turned on my ipod and began stretching as I prepared myself to get on the treadmill for a run.

An hour on the treadmill and half an hour into weights, I looked around to notice that a hell of alot more people were now milling around.

After taping up my knuckles, I made my way over to the punching bag. I already had it planned out that I was going to imagine it was guilty for my lack of sleep last night.

I don't even know how long I was punching and kicking the bag for, the music had a rush of adrenaline pumping through my veins. Those kickboxing classes really paid off, it's ashame they didn't offer them here anymore.

All I know is that I was going at the bag like it had robbed me of my last dollar when I felt a large hand come down on my right shoulder. Spinning around a little more quickly than I should have, my natural reflexes made me swing my arm out to punch like I was being assaulted in a dark alleyway.

But the person who was on the receiving end of that punch had some extremely quick reflexes as he dogded my fist by ducking to his left.

My eyes widened in shock, quickly I pulled out my ear buds..."Hunter! I am so extremely sorry!" I practically screamed while my hand immediately covered my mouth in shock of what I just did.

"No worries all is good." Hunter reassured me with a smile. "By the way that's one mean left hook you got! What's caused you to be so pissed off? I've been watching you have a go at that bag for the last 20 minutes." His voice was laced in awe as his warm brown eyes gazed at me intensely.

I visibly relaxed a bit as I saw for myself that he was ok. "Nothing's caused me to be pissed, just had trouble sleeping last night." I answered with a dismissive shoulder shrug.