Chapter 1: For the love if God, please be hot

"... and it was totally awesome! Alesha, are you even listening?"

I snapped out of the daydream where Superman was telling me that I looked drop dead gorgeous. I looked sheepishly at Roxy, my best friend.

"Um... Yeah?"

She just frowned, looking slightly hurt. I just rolled my eyes at that. It was after all Roxy we're talking about.

"So you were saying?"

She slightly narrowed her eyes at my failed try to sound interested.

"You know, you can just tell me if it's not interesting."

I yawned, not able to hold it any longer. Her eyes softened visibly after that.

"Another dream?"

I nodded and closed my eyes, promising that I just would stay like that for a couple minutes. My eyelids starting to feel heavy...

"Class! Get up and say hi to your new classmate!"

Please, I prayed silently, please for the love of God be a hot boy.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinked and used all my strength to keep my mouth attached to my jaw. Because, WOW, if he was a human being, I was the Queen of England. It looked like God heard my prayers.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

He sighed and started speaking.

"Hi, my name is Finn Evans. Bye."

Some guys chuckled slightly at that comment, although Mrs. Green didn't seemed to find his introduction so funny. She just sighed. Although I didn't know it was because she found him annoying or because he had sand brown hair that fell in soft curls over his ears, mixed with his ice blue eyes. Or because his body could get every girl drooling. Hell, even Britney Parker could see that and she was as blind as a mole.

"Fine, Mr. Evans. There's a seat next to Mrs. Halliday. Alesha, could you raise your hand?"

I raised my hand slowly and noticed Roxy freaking silently out at my side. When Finn arrived at my table, I just felt him taking in my appearance. Blue skinny jeans, black All-Stars and a faded old T-shirt with the text: "My friend thinks he's smart. He said onions are the only food that can make you cry. So I threw a coconut at his head." on it. Curtesy of Roxy for my last birthday. My black, curly hair was pulled in a messy pony tail because I couldn't find my hairbrush this morning. Ocean blue eyes. And, by now, probably a face like a tomato. His eyes slowly trailed from my face to the horrible T-shirt. He smirked, winked (at that point my heart was beating so fast that it was scary) and said:

"Hi coconut."

I know that this sounded boring, but trust me, it will get interesting!!

I also want to remind you that ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE. SO IF I MADE STUPID MISTAKES, JUST MENTION IT KINDLY AND STOP TALKING ABOUT MY LACK OF GRAMMAR. I KNOW THAT MY ENGLSIH IS FAN-F*CKING-TASTIC! *COUGH* SARCASM *COUGH*

I HAD IT ON OTHER SITES AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT'S A SERIOUS MOOD KILLER.

Alright no more capital letters.

So... tell me what you think!!

Comment

Fan

Vote!

Xx E.