##########

*Flashback*

I was busy in checking out emails on my laptop when my mobile rang. It was from Drake.

"Hello", I said.

"Noah, my friend", Drake said on the other line sounding all happy and cheerful.

"Hey buddy. How are you? Where have you been from so long?", I asked.

Did you found Eva? I wanted to ask.

"I'm so happy that I've never ever been before. I've finally my love of life and the best part is that she also agreed to be mine", Drake said.

So, he found Eva!!

"Wow, I'm so happy for you. Your love proved that it's worth a chance", I said.

"No, I ain't taking any wishes on mobile. I'm freaking getting married next week Noah and you've to come. I know I'm telling it on short notice but you've to come", he pressurised. Happiness was clear in his voice.

"I'll try", I said.

"Ok, I'll text you the address", he said and after some more discussions about my life, he hung up.

I started thinking about Drake's invitation. I don't know if I'm ready to meet Eva or not. Am I ready to face her? Am I really even interested in talking to her? Maybe yes. Still, why my heart is not feeling so good and why am I not truly happy that Drake and Eva are together?

The day of wedding arrived and I was getting ready for Drake's marriage. He couldn't sent me an official invitation because the marriage was kept low profile. I had ordered a bouquet of roses because Roses and Eva go along together. Her face still bring smile on my lips.

I picked up my mobile and car keys and came out of my appartment and moved towards my car. My mobile rang in mean time. It was from my assistant.

"Hello", I said.

"Hello, Noah sir", Carole, my new assistant said.

"What happened? Is everything alright?", I asked sensing some problem because I had taken off today.

"Yes, you've to come to office early. It's something urgent", she said and I agreed.

I couldn't attend Drake's marriage because there was someone who was leaking my office information and after what Aria did to me, I'm being way too strict for people who betray me. Although, the person was taken care of but I missed my chance of meeting Eva for last time.

###########

*Present time*

Drake had invited me after that a lot of times for a get together but every time I got stuck in something and never get the chance to meet him.

Next day, I woke up a bit late because I slept a bit late yesterday. My phone buzzed and I picked it up. Drake was calling me!

"Hey", I said picking up the call and shifting in my bed from lying to sitting position taking rest of pillows behind me.