Love at the first sight.

Harry pov.

"Ladys and gentlemen. Silence please. We have a new person in our class. That's Harry Styles." The teacher said. I waved at my new class. "Tell us more about you Harry." Should I tell them or not? I hesitate. "I'm Harry Styles and I'm sixteen years old. I like flowers, drawing and cats. And my hobbies are football and singing." Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Ew, that's gay. Are you gay or something?" The most people asked. The teacher looked at me. "Are you gonna anwser the question or not?" I nodded and looked at the ground. "Yes I'm gay, what's wrong with that?"

"Are serious asking that?" He teacher said. I nodded. "I just did." I mumbled 'stupid bitch'. She looked at me. "Excuse me. Did you said something?" I shook my head. "But what is wrong with being gay?" She began to laugh. Well it was a sarcastic-laugh. "You're not normal if you're gay. That's not normal. Sit down at the back of the class. Next to Louis Tomlinson." She said serious.

I sighed and walked to the back of the class. I sat down next to a boy with brown hair. He seemed cute, very cute. "Aw, gayboy one and gayboy two are sitting next to eachother." Some boy said. Everyone began to laugh. Even the teacher. But the person next to me didn't. "Why are you bullying me? I didn't do anything wrong." He said and rushed out of the room.

"Bye gay boy ! See you later." He laughed. I stood up and walked to the door. But the teacher blocked my way. "What do you think you're doing." She asked me. "Flying." I rolled my eyes. "Ha funny. Now go back to your seat." She commanded me. "Excuse me? You have no right to speak to me like that. Now get out of my way and let me go." I pushed her out of my way and walked out of the classroom.

"Louis. Louis." I yelled. I walked and looked around to see if I saw Louis. I stopped when I saw someone putting his face in his knees. I walked over to that person. "Louis?" I asked softly. He looked up with red eyes. "W-Why do they h-hate m-me? W-What have I d-done to them?" I kneeled next to him and stroke his hair gently. "I don't know Lou."

He looked confused at me. "Why do you not hate me? I'm gay, you should hate me." I chuckled a little. "Why should I hate you? If I would hate you I'd hate myself too. And who could hate someone like you, look at you you're so cute and adorable." He blushed and wipes his tears away. "A-Are you serious." I nodded. "I'm serious Lou." He smiled at me. "Come here."

I pulled him closer to me. He nuzzles his face into my neck. I shiver at the touch between us two. He pulled back and looked at me. "Lou, what's wrong?" He shaked his head. "I think it's weird to say this but .." He rubs awkwardly his neck. "I think I'm in love with you." He looked ashamed at the floor.

I lift up his chin. "Good." He was about to say something but I cutted him of with my lips. Luckily he kissed me back. I mean yes, If you're in love with someone you kiss back. Our lips were like a puzzle piece. It looked like we're meant to be. After a time I pulled back. Our lips were swollen. I grabbed his hand. "Come Lou, We get ourselfs out of here. They don't accept us here. I'm going to another school." He nodded. "Same by me." I smiled at him. "You know Lou. It was love at first sight." He pecked my cheek. "I know Hazz. I know."