Don't let me go.

Harry pov.

Louis was very happy with Eleanor. Harry wasn't. Eleanor, she had something that Harry wants, Louis. Harry didn't like Eleanor. He wrote a song about Louis, how he felt about him.

Louis walked my room in. "What is that song everyone is talking about?" I looked at him. "Wich song Louis." I teased him. He rolled his eyes. "You know I'm talking about." I shook my head and looked at him confused. "Fine, then you don't say it! See if I care." He screamed and stormed out of my room.

Louis walked twice my room in. I looked up at him. "What do you want." I said to him. "Don't talk to me like that. I'm older." I was becomming angry. "Yeah, and if you're older, you're dumber, deafer and you're blinder." He looked at me with wide eyes. "What do you mean by that?" I stood up and walked to him. "It means that you're a stupid asshole." He stepped closer to me. "Excuse you. What did you say about me." I stepped closer to him. I was only a few inches away from his lips. "It means that you're blind, because you can't see that I'm in love with you." I said harsh and walked out of my room.

I sat in the park, alone, crying, broken. I was so stupid, Louis never want to see me again. He thought. "Hazz?" I heard behind me. I looked at him. "Hey." I said brokenly. He sat next to me. "About what happend earlier. I'm not blind Hazz. I already knew." I looked at him, eyes winded. "But you don't feel the same, you just want to be friends with me, I get it. Now leave me alone so I can cry." He lift up my chin. "No, I want to be more than that." He leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked at first but then kissed back. After a while he pulled back. "You're a great kisser Hazz. But what was that song about?" He asked me. "It was about you. I thought you would let me go if I told you I was in love with you." He kissed me twice. "No dummy. I would kiss you. And I did. I never let you go."