Questions...

Ya'll...

Idk if there are any of you out there still.

If there are HEY OMG HI I MISS MY FANMILY!!!

Four years since i've even touched this site...my last update was in 2013 how crazy is that? 

I barley remember how this site works, i don't even know if any of you are going to see this lol

Idk if any of you remember me...

Its been three whole years can you believe it? And all the boys are doing so well for themselves i'm SO PROUD

three years on though and it still makes me so sad to see how many blogs and fanfiction writers left or changed urls; so many awesome people gone just like that...

You cant even search "The Wanted" anymore on Tumblr without getting just a bunch of crap and maybe a pic or two of the boys.

No matter! I'm STILL sticking to my guns, im still torturing my soul with TWL, old fanfics, old interviews and livestreams, ect...

I even made a new Tumblr blog just about them! If any of you remember me the slightest my main blog on Tumblr is TheWantedAreMyBabies (formerly TheWantedLoverSophie) but a few years ago i tried that trick where you changed the coding so your main blog redirects to a secondary and that eventually ruined my main to the point that I can no longer access it fully; hence the NEW TW sideblog lol (which is tewantedaremyworld)

I honestly also want to get back into preference/one-shot writing for the boys... I used to write them but not publish them and they are all on a destroyed ipad so i've lost the original stuff forever :((((((((((((((((( But should I? My writing has really improved and i miss writing about my boys

Anyway i miss my fanmily so if you're still here hmu, comment on this, or something! 

Stay Strong our boys will come back someday <3

Love you all :)