The Van

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
<Listen to the song a above for slight entertainment while reading> (If that even makes sense)😂😁

After the girls had been walking for approximately 8 minutes they eventually approached Autumn Dose Park. They began discussing a plan about what time to gather back into their small bracket of girls when a man rudely interrupted the girls' conversation asking if they wanted Jolly Ranchers. Delia, Jamie, Janae, Hailey, and Rebecca immediately answered yes. As the man was walking towards his huge white van he was explaining to the girls that in order to obtain the candy that they were required to ascend themselves in the van. As he was rambling on and on Kasey began to justify her case to the girls that the man looked very sketchy. The girls refused to believe her and they began to load their bodies into the van. Even Kasey did! Once they all got into the van they began to realize that there were no Jolly Ranchers. Kasey then started to try to escape the van. The man closed the door and began to drive. The girls screamed and screamed and screamed. But no luck. The girls eventually calmed down and began to accept the fact that they could die. A few moments later Kasey had an idea. She asked the man to roll down the window because "she is claustrophobic."
Him being as dumb as he is rolled down the window. The girls screamed and screamed with no luck. Kasey then resorted to jumping out of the window to depart from this crazy man. So she and the girls did. She discussed her plan with the others, the girls all agreed and held hands as tight as possible promising to not let go. Jamie led the line out and Kasey was at the end making sure everyone got out safely. They began their escape. The man must've figured out what stunt the girls were trying to pull because he rolled up the windows rather fast. They then began their ride to wherever they're going and the ride remained silent.