Sixteen

The three of them met at the lobby of Taehyung's apartment complex. Its late night and Yoongi didn't appreciate the disruption of hiS precious sleep. "Do you really need to beat him this late huh? Joon-ah? Can't we just beat him tomorrow or next week? I'm really tired you know." He reasoned out with so much boredom on his face.

Namjoon's emotion are overflowing right now and it will never make him sleep until he beat someone. And that someone is his cousin's ex-boyfriend.

"Hyung you're always tired. I will make sure to hurt him so bad. He'll regret laying his dirty hands on my cousin." Honestly, Namjoon is sure Yoongi and Hoseok will never help him beating that guy.

First, it's so immature and unfair to fight with three against one. They'll never be that low to do that. Second, Namjoon didn't need their help. He's a descendant of god of destruction. If he can break anything, they're sure he can break that bastard's face. And third. They're just there to watch Namjoon and tell him if he needs to stop. He's known to be calm and logical about things but his emotion can consume his logical thinking and just act without thinking. And lastly, Taehyung is like their annoying youngest brother, he's too energetic for Yoongi's liking but he crawl his place to to grumpy man's heart and the three of them will make sure that that asshole who dared to hurt the annoying and energetic boy will pay.

"Let's go. Let's just do this and go home. I have practice tomorrow." Hoseok decided. The three, went to Taehyung's apartment. They can hear a voice of a man and a woman outside, they sound so happy inside. Namjoon really want to hurt that bastard. They're here. Happy while his cousin Taehyung is in his apartment crying himself to sleep.

World is such cruel place.

They knock the door. Namjoon tried to stay calm as possible. A girl opened the door. She's just wearing a bathrobe and it's really obvious that she's just done showering. She's showing her cleavage like it's something that she should be proud of.

Yoongi, didn't look interested with the girls display and Namjoon didn't care at all. But Hoseok is different. He fined her beautiful and attractive but it's not the time for his sexual desires. But if she's not in this situation or maybe they met at some other place. He's sure they'll share a night.

The girl looked so stunned while looking the three. There's a flirtatious look in his eyes like she want to seduce the three men standing in front of her.

With Hoseok's natural charisma, he smiled at the girl and talked to her. "Hi beautiful lady, may I ask if Choi Minho is here? We need to talk to him." he asked nicely.

Before the girl call Minho, the door suddenly slightly opened and there he is. The asshole that made Taehyung's life miserable. Namjoon saw nothing but that guy. "Who are y-" Minho didn't finished his sentence when Namjoon kicked him inside the apartment. The girl is shocked but Yoongi and Hoseok see that coming. The girl just froze while looking at his boyfriend getting beaten by some unknown guy. She tried to run and call for help but Hoseok catch her before she can even move. "Not so fast miss." Hoseok smiled at her with an scary glint in his eyes. He forced the girl to seat in the couch and just watch Namjoon and Minho. While Yoongi is just there watching like he's watching a movie.

The younger continuously punched Minho's face. It's such a waste, he had a handsome face but rotten personality. Namjoon throw different combination. He's blood is raging and at some point he feel powerful. It's his first time beating someone up. And it feels great.

Minho on the other hand, didn't get the chance to protect himself. After Namjoon kicked him the younger jumpon top of him and manage to hold his both hands while punching him. That's what anger can do to people. They manage to do a lot of things because of it. He doesn't care about the pain on his hands or maybe he can't feel it. With all the adrenaline rushing to his system right now, he's unstoppable. All he want is to see Minho in pain, like what he did with his precious TaeTae.