"Of course." Meryl smiled. "One of our date nights in when we had just Hen and Mamie."

Don winked at her. "But you were pregnant with Grace."

"I was pregnant a lot, Gummer." Meryl teased as she got up.

"I'm pretty proud of that." Don said as she got up when the ending credits started to roll. "What are you doing?"

Meryl started dancing to the song Don't You Forget About Me. "Come on, Gummer. You love this song."

"No way. Not going to happen." Don laughed as he sat back, his hands locked, cradling the back of his head, as he watched his wife dance like some crazy teenager.

Hey, hey, hey ,hey
Oh
Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby

"What's the matter, old man?" Meryl teased. "Don't think you can keep up with your young and energetic wife?"

Don jumped up and threw her over his shoulder. "I'll show you how I can keep up, baby cakes." Don said with a smack to her ass.

"Don!" Meryl was giggling in delight. "Put me down! I don't want you to get hurt!!"

Don practically ran up the stairs, thankful for the new hip and knee. "Are you calling me old, woman?"

"Yes." Meryl said then giggled when he smacked her ass. "I mean no."

Don finally got to the bedroom and pushed her against the door once he closed it. "I'll show you old."

"Don!" Meryl moaned into his mouth as he placed the most needy and wet kiss on her lips. A kiss she felt as her nipples tightened and she felt herself immediately grow wet for him. "Oh, God."

Don's mouth trailed from her lips to the v-neck of her dress. "You know what I'm going to do?"

"Huh?" Meryl was losing all train of thought.

Don's hand slipped underneath her dress and rubbed on the cotton panel of her lace underwear at her core. "I'm going to fuck you...hard. I'm going to make you forget about any younger man." Don then stepped back and threw his arms up in the air causing her to give him a look as he started dancing. "DON'T YOU...FORGET ABOUT ME! DON'T....DON'T YOU...FORGET ABOUT ME."

"You're a goof ball, Donald Gummer." Meryl laughed loudly at her husband but then pulled him back to her by the collar of his open shirt. 

Don smirked as he went back to his earlier position and was placing kisses all over her neck as his thumb pressed on the nub that always got her going. "Your goof ball?"

"Always." Meryl moaned into his mouth as she brought his head back up to hers. "Don...Don..."

Don's free hand had slipped into the top of her dress and caressed her nipples over the fabric of her bra. "What baby?"

"Touch me." She breathed as she shoved his hand into her panties.

Don unbuttoned her dress and pulled the cup of her bra down and his mouth began mating with her nipple and his fingers pleasured her. He didn't know the last time he had felt her so loose and ravenous. It made him painfully hard. "How's this, wild thing?"

"Holy fuck, DON!" Meryl screamed as she coated his fingers with her pleasure and she wrapped her leg around his waist. "YES, BABY!"

Don removed his mouth and fingers and lifted her so her legs were wrapped around his waist and he nuzzled her breasts with his face. "Come on, hot stuff, I am far from done with you."