•Chapter 1•

Virgo's P.O.V.
    I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. Once I was able to tell the time, I figured out I overslept. I slip into my outfit and ran out the door with a piece of toast in my mouth.
Once I made it to school I caught up with my best friend Scorpio.
    We talked about our project in history while we walked there for 1st period.
    We go to a school for 12 teens called the zodiac signs. All 12 of us spend the day together and share dorms.
No one's P.O.V.
All the zodiacs get in to their groups for the projects. Group 1 is Aries, Taurus, Aqua. Group 2 is Virgo, Scorpio, Leo. Group 3 is Sag, Libra, Capricorn. Group 4 is Gemini, Cancer, Pieces.
Leo's P.O.V.
This is great I'm in a group with Virgo but so stupid that Scorpio is in the group to. She so annoying and she always gets into fights. She thinks she's so great. But this is my chance to get Virgo. She will be mine.

Just so you know Virgo doesn't really like Leo and gets annoyed easily with him. And Scorpio is her absolute best friend.

No one's P.O.V.
       Leo suggested that they did their project on ancient China. But of course Scorpio had to disagree with him and say she wants to do it on ancient Egypt. And Virgo agreed with her and that completely set Leo off. He decided to pick a fight with Scorpio.

I'm gonna leave it at that. What will happen next... Will Scorpio accepted his challeng. Will Virgo find out. Find out by reading zodiac high. Byeeeeeeee