Freeing Kira

Neesan's POV: I took a deep breath. "I've been looking for you everywhere." I said climbing the tree. She didn't reply. I frowned. "Come on, we need to get you back in control of your body." She shook her head. "I can't." "Can't what?" "I can't stop Raven." "Sure you can, we'll get you out of here and-" "No. It's pointless. Even if I regained control now, the minute I felt helpless again, she'd take over. We might as well just sit back and watch." My frown deepened. "Kira, you can't seriously believe that. I won't let you stay here, we need to save the others before Raven kills them." At the word kills, her expression shifted the slightest bit from its blankness, and I saw a spark of fear in her eyes. "You don't understand! I can't help them! It's done! And why do you care anyways?" I thought about my choice of words. "Originally coming here, I cared about saving you mostly so I could save Wyan and Mika. But as I went through your soul, I got to sort of know you as a person...I met your kid self. She told me it didnt matter how long you'd known someone. If they were family, they were family. That's how I feel about you now. You're my sister Kira. I'm not letting you stay here. I refuse to. And I refuse to let Raven kill y/n. You're both my family now, but I won't ever know you if we all die here. And I know you care about that group of people you and y/n hang out with, especially Ban." She twitched ever so slightly at the name. "....who are you?" She softly asked. I held out a hand. "I'm Neesan, your brother." She leaned forward, and I expected her to take my hand and shake it. I almost fell out of the tree when she opted to wrap her arms around my neck, hugging me like a small child. I quickly regained my balance and wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling. "... I'm scared." She whispered, the speech muffled by her face pressed into my shoulder. "Summer died protecting me. I don't want you guys to die too." I let her stay there for a moment, wrapped in my warmth.

She'd never had a big brother.
She did now.
And she needed me.

"It's okay to be afraid. You can't have bravery without having fear first. But you're not alone, and we won't die. I promise." She pulled her head out of my shoulder. After a moment, she softly said, "Let's go."

We climbed down the tree. "Oh shit." She tilted her head confused. I remembered little Kira doing that as well and smiled slightly. "What is it?" "Where's the door?" She thought for a moment. "The door out of here is normally at the beginning of wherever you are, but since this is past, you stepped into my memories. There is no beginning." I thought about it. "The memories that play here are based on what you think about right?" She nodded. "So, think about getting out of here. Think about the present not the past." She closed her eyes. Soon enough, the black and white memories swirled and soon turned to color, and within five seconds, we were back at the main room with all the doors. "We need to find Raven. Do you know where she is?"

Apparently, Raven wanted to he found. In a flash, the room spun and swirled until I felt nauseated, and we were in an infinite blackness. In front of us was Raven surrounded by her purplish blackish aura. "What are you doing here?! This is my body now not yours!" Her low voice hissed. Suddenly, I was literally forced to the side of them and in a cage.

Kira's POV: "NEESAN!" I shouted. I faced Raven. "Get out of here Raven! Give me my body back now!" "You're not going anywhere!" She yelled back. She suddenly pushed her hands out in my direction, and her purple and black aura followed her. It eventually surrounded me, and I was hit with aching pain. I saw flashes of memories I've long wanted to forget. Flashes of Summer. Flashes of the two bullies. Flashes of being alone in the play yard. Every negative thing that'd ever happened to me.

I can't face this al-
"You're not alone."

Neesan's voice cut off my thoughts in my head. I looked at him, the shape pain remaining. "Go." He mouthed. That one word was all I needed. I pushed back the pain and slowly stood up. "Out." I slowly walked towards her. A blue aura began to surround me as the black and purple one receded. Raven for a second seemed shocked, and increased her hold on me. I stumbled for a moment, but continued walking. "Out." I said this time, more forcefully. I eventually was right in front of her, and she looked into my eyes with fear. "OUT!" I grabbed her by the throat, and she soon faded from my hands.

Everything went black.