Raven vs. Mom

Your POV: "You're not doing this alone." Meliodas suddenly said. The other sins then stood around me all giving me the same look of determination. (Reminder that Diane is still at Boar Hat. Sorry for not including her much. It's difficult because she's a giant.) "We are going to help you." King said. "I appreciate your willingness to help my daughter, but I alone must face her. I am the only one who knows her capabilities and fighting style. You will only perish if you choose to fight." My mother's voice spoke through my mouth. Everyone was giving me this really confused look, so my mom continued. "I am y/n, Kira, and Neesan's mother. I inhabit y/n's body for now to stop Raven. The only thing you can do now to help stop her is try to paralyze her for at least 10 seconds. That's all I need to purify Kira." The sins nodded, and started planning. I looked over at Neesan, now speaking with my own voice. "Neesan, I need to know your abilities now." "My magical ability is called Boulder. I can enhance the weight of my body. Other than that, my abilities are purely spiritual. The best I can do for you is try to connect my spirit to Kira's and freeze Raven from the inside long enough for you to purify Kira." I nodded. Rika then stood in front of him, formed a shield looking thing around the two of them, and Neesan passed out.

I charged towards Raven, the white aura trailing behind me. I quickly summoned Kasai in sword form, and slashed at Raven's arm. Raven grabbed Kira's dual swords and blocked it. Her defense was weak, so I was about to put more pressure on her and pin her, but my body suddenly jumped back on its own. You cannot directly attack her in such a manner. I've fought her before. She's clever and she will easily trick you. You must think like her in order to beat her. I sighed. "Great. Just great."

Raven suddenly charged at me, so I back flipped away from her. She smirked and pulled some string looking thing. My eyes widened as I heard a faint click. I was midair. I couldn't avoid the ground. I heard the explosion underground and closed my eyes waiting for the excruciating pain. When it didn't come, I opened my eyes and saw King and found myself on his blanket. "You need to be more careful. I checked the place out and she's got traps all over. One wrong move and you're dead." "But if she has traps all over, how am I supposed to get close to her?" King thought for a moment. "The sins and I will start setting up traps and form a plan to paralyze her on the outside. Meanwhile, you need to distract her and keep her busy so ninja over there can take over her spirit." I assumed ninja was my brother whom I could tell King didn't like very much already. I nodded and looked over at Raven. I took a deep breath, and jumped off the blanket and directly above Raven.

I'd say it was a good 30 minutes before I started losing hope. I was getting tired. But Raven, she was so powerful, especially in my sister's body. It was difficult to fight someone who looked just like me. I'd trained Kira physically, and she was stronger now, much stronger than before, so even without Raven using her water magic, which she can't do because she doesn't know how to control them, it was still a difficult fight, especially when Raven was so tricky.

I looked over at the sins who seemed to be spreading out very far apart. I looked into Raven's eyes, and saw the slightest hint of fear, before she suddenly froze. I stood there waiting for her to attack. She didn't. My body jolted forward on its own and charged full speed toward Raven. I saw her struggling against whatever binds had kept her in place. I leapt into the air, and tackled her to the ground. "Mom, whatever you're going to do, do it now!" I suddenly saw Mom's spirit beside me, and the white aura I had now surrounded her. "Day and night, black and white, I cleanse thee evil from her soul!" As she said those words, she placed two hands on Kira/Raven's chest.

The purple/black aura surrounding Kira evaporated as Raven struggled in Kira's body to maintain control. Once the aura had completely vanished, Kira took on her natural innocent look, saw my figure hovering above her, and passed out.