Manik was a true and fast recover. It was his 14 years hard work of gulping his emotions down to hide from the cruel world. So finding them staring him with baffled eyebrows he understood he had done a crime by exposing his deep hidden heart out.

He then took a deep breath while adjusting his guitar and stood up and straight walked out of the recording room giving them a stern "WHAT ?" glare.and it worked.

his one glare and everything fell into places with his men got back to the reality and watching his glaring they concluded that they were indeed hallucinating him singing a soft romantic one with a serene smirk on his face.

Aman smiled secretly seeing the horrified whilst still confused faces around him and followed Manik after advising the crew to get back to their mixing without messing with the source of the music.

" Sir...the music video shoot is rescheduled today itself . Its around 2 in the afternoon. are you okay with it ? shall I confirm them? ,"

Aman asked Manik after entering into his cabin . Manik was still couldn't believe that he had actually made his heart came out recklessly. He was still in daze . his deed really afraid the hidden Manik inside him which was always scared to loose his loved one . After living or bearing such pathetic life finally he was blessed with love. True love. True companion. And he couldn't deserve to loose the last hope of life of his dark life.

" Sir????? "

Aman 's concerned voice brought back to reality and he found him gaping at him with sincerity.

" huhh??" he cleared his voice and adjusted his loose body in that leather comfy chair with attitude to slip into his Manik Malhotra form.

Aman understood and without letting his boss pushing into discomfort he uttered " Sir the video shoot of that song . the music is already arranged just shooting is pending as you had cancelled the dates last week. its rescheduled today afternoon. is this okay then can I send a confirmation to them?"

Manik recalled the music video shoot he was postponed two times last week as first of all Nandini was not doing well that time and then her hectic preparation for exams were demanding his times beside her to make her keep sane.

he chuckled recalling the child like girl he was facing daily in his life with her never ending " my world's king " fever.

" yaaah... confirm it . we are on. "

********Manik's studio

"Hey shree.. you say how are you?"

Nandini was roaming around the posh duplex apartment of Manik now apparently 'their' with no work in hand.

 After her semester exam two days back she was all free and fooling around the studio apartment the whole day with a mental agenda ' swachchya house' . and it was another prosperous day when she was descending down from their room to downstairs with a determination to clean Manik 's not -so-actually-needed-already-clean gift room.

Friday was Manik 's officially announced fan day when he showered interest to go through his flooded fan gifts, letters, appreciation etc crazy things. After coming across his most craziest fan his lady love Nandini, he started showing his attention to those gifts and loves of his uncountable fans across the world.

 There are more than fifty gifts every day his office PR team received and every Friday those huge bundle of gifts were being transferred to the spacious gift room of His studio apartment. And it was an unannounced authority he had given to Nandini to handle them as because of her one cheesy statement on the discussion day " aakhir ek fan hi Aur ek fan ka dard samajh sakta hai !!!! ".