Chapter 1: Tour of Tale High

You sat in an uncomfortable chair with your arms crossed as your mother was talking to your soon to be new Headmaster this wasn't an ordinary school oh no this was a monster school you were not happy at all it wasn't your fault you had to move to so many schools just because you were rude to people that were rude to you even the teachers and that you didn't fit in any of the schools non at all and you definitely knew you weren't going to fit in THIS school. You sighed in annoyance wanting to go home so badly but knowing you couldn't you looked at the Headmaster of the school he was a white goat like monster with blond hair and beard and very long curly horns his voice was very gentle and low like a gentle giant.You looked around his office he had a lot of yellow flowers in his window they looked pretty on his desk he had a photo of what looked like it could be his family you couldn't see it very well because the picture frame was facing to the goat man monster a little you could see a glimpse of a smaller goat monster what could be his kid. " Y/N? did you hear what Mr Dreemurr said?" you hummed at your mother as you turned to her " what?" your mother sighed " Mr Dreemurr here said the deputy Headmistress will give you a tour of the school today" your mother said smiling. You rolled your eyes and nodded not bothered at all and just wanting to go home " sure, sure I dont mind" " Excellent let me just go get Mrs Dreemurr" Mr Dreemurr said as he got up from his desk and walked to the door and opening it you and your mother followed him with your eyes " Tori they are ready" he said shouting a little to the goat lady monster who was typing on an computer. She faced Mr Dreemurr and smiled as she stood up and pushed her glasses up her snout a bit. She came walking up to you " wonderful thank you Asgore if you would like to follow me and I will show you round the school students are on break at the moment so try not to get lost in the crowd a little" she giggled a little as she smiled at you and your mother. Your mother pushed your back a little " go on it's alright Y/N I'll be here when your tour is finished" you looked up at Mrs Dreemurr shyly then to your mother and nodded " o-ok..." Mrs Dreemurr smiled as she started walking with you following behind. " Now stay close child... dont want to lose you in the crowd" you nodded at the goat lady as you looked around the hallway you could see some monsters staring at you nicely and some not so nicely you just ignored the glares though. Mrs Dreemurr turned her head to face you " I will show you what classes you will have tomorrow" you just nodded again at her you hated being shy but it always crept up when you meet new people you were even more shy that you were surrounded by monsters so it didn't help. You wanted to ask her if there really was four humans going to this monster school but you decided to wait till you saw what classes you have for tomorrow. first class Mrs Dreemurr showed you was a science class she knocked on the door and a echoey voice answered " come in" Mrs Dreemurr opened the door as you followed shyly behind her a tall skeleton like monster with cracks on his skull and holes in his hands smiled at Mrs Dreemurr and then looked down at you nodding. " Y/N this is DR Gaster he will be you science teacher" you nodded and smiled shyly at him DR Gaster grinned down at you " my we have not had another human here for a while its nice to meet you Y/N I will look forward in having you in my class" he chuckled. You were confused for a second on what he meant but shook it off " I-I will look forward to your classes too... I like science a lot.." you blushed and turned you gaze a little knowing your shyness was taking over you a little Fuck.... you said to yourself in your head. Dr Gaster gave you a sweet kind smile of happiness knowing that you liked science " heh.. good to hear Y/N I will see you tomorrow" You nodded many times feeling a little less shy now you waved bye to him as you followed Mrs Dreemurr to your next class.

Your next class was going to be PE you and Mrs Dreemurr walked to the sports hall A blue fish like lady with what looked like an eye patch on her right eye and also looked like a student a bit was doing sit ups till she noticed Mrs Dreemurr she smiled and waved as she ran to the door and smiled at Mrs Dreemurr " Hey your majeste- oh I mean Mrs Dreemurr is this the new punk?" she said as she grinned down at you you gave a nervous smile seeing those large yellow pointy teeth was a bit scary but friendly in away. "Im Undyne nice to meet ya punk! And yes before you ask I am a student here but..our PE teacher is on holiday so the Headmaster offered if I could do the classes for him this week I said why not hey but urrr... still gotta study heh" she said as she huld out her hand to you you shook it and smiled up at her understanding what she meant" n-nice to meet you too Undyne" Undyne grinned " hope you're good at sports punk wonder if you can keep up with the others" you chuckled " I guess we will have to wait and see" you said with a smirk Undyne smirked back as she crossed her arms " oooohh a tough one I like you punk your going to do well in my class this week our PE teacher is tougher tough heh heh" she whispered loudly "I know it well see you tomorrow punk!" she said as she ran back into the hall. You gave a little wave and followed Mrs Dreemurr to your other classes you would have tomorrow. As you were walking to meet the next teacher of your class you thought it would be the right time to ask Mrs Dreemurr if the myth of four humans going to a monster school " uhm.... Mrs Dreemurr?" Mrs Dreemurr turned and hummed " is it true that four others of my kind go here?" you asked curiously. Mrs Dreemurr smiled sweetly at you and giggled a little " yes it is true child there in class now but.." Mrs Dreemurr looked at her watch " it will be lunch time soon so you might see them" You smiled big and sighed in relief knowing that you weren't going to be the odd one out but were they going to like you they know this school more than you do. You started getting nervous and thinking negative you shook your head and thought of the positive. After you met your other teachers for your classes tomorrow your mother gave you money to get something from the lunch area you ignored the monsters that stared at you as you walked past them lucky Mrs Dreemurr showed you where you can have and get lunch but you really wanted to see the other humans. You waited in line to buy a sandwich as you looked around the tables you then stopped moving your head and focused on two girls that looked to be 10, 11 maybe? they looked almost the same but one of them had darker brown hair and darker toned skin the other had light brown hair and light skin with rosy cheeks they were eating and talking to another goat like monster this time a kid and a dinosaur like monster that had no arms.

you smiled to yourself happy that the myth was true but that was only two of the four so.. where were the other two people? you didn't notice the dark brown haired girl smiling at you you looked away quickly and blushed a little in embarrassment. After you got your sandwich you went outside for some fresh air and to see if the other to people were around you sat on a bench and started to eat your sandwich alone as you did every lunch time in every school you have been too... " hey are you going to be the new girl?" you jumped a little and almost dropped your sandwich on the ground you turned to face the monster talking to you. Your eyes widened as you noticed it wasn't a monster but... a person a teen girl about 18, 19 maybe? she had her brown hair in a ponytail with two strands of hair on the side of her face and a fringe that covered her left eye she had dark brown eyes that sparkled she also wore what looked like a choker with roses and spikes on but she looked girly tomboy so you weren't surprised. She smiled kindly at you " o-oh sorry yeah I start tomorrow.." she giggled " thats awesome im Doe Mae what yours?" you smiled back at her " oh im Y/N L/N its nice to meet you" Mae's pony tail swished as she nodded " you too Y/N dont worry about the monsters here you'll get to know them soon enough oh and just to warn you some.. look the same it's complicated heh" Mae said as she rubbed the back of her neck. You took note of that as you nodded. " Mae come on we got boring class!" a gruff husky voice shouted to Mae you turned and saw two skeleton like monsters like Dr Gaster and the other person you couldn't quite see what they looked like they were too far away. " o-oh coming!" Mae said she then turned and smiled at you again " well hope to see you again" a boney hand then grabbed Maes arm and pulled her gently you looked up at the skeleton he was four inches taller then Mae and he looked quite mean he had one red eye glowing and sharp pointy teeth with one gold one he also wore a black jacket with a fluffy hood over his uniform and had red trainers on " sweetheart come on...". Mae sighed " hang on..." she mumbled " bye Y/N see ya!" she said as she walked with the skeleton he was glaring and growling a little at you you scoffed and could tell he was protective over Mae or liked her very much or was into her but you really didn't care though you finally found someone that might actually be your friend for once.

You walked over to your mother's car smiling happily she raised an eyebrow at your change from this morning not wanting to go to being happy as hell " did you make new friends already?" she asked with a smirk. you tapped your nose as she started the car " mmmmaayybbbeee... but I think I might like it here mum" you said thinking that you finally won't be alone anymore and might actually fit in. " thats great Y/N thank god your father will be pleased" you mother sighed in relief letting her worries for you fade. When you got home your told your dad everything he was happy for you too and was released from his worries too. After dinner you went to your room and flopped onto your bed you were really tired your little siamese kitten was asleep on your pillow you couldn't stop thinking about those humans you have seen and met. Mae looked really pretty so she might be the popular human maybe and that kid that smiled at you she seems sweet too. You yawned and shook your head you were over thinking again you got up to get your Pjs and got dressed and brushed your teeth in your little bathroom. After you grabbed your phone to set an alarm for 7:00am you didn't want to be late now on your first day you giggled a little at your kitten as you moved her to the side of the bed so you wouldn't squash her as you got in you gave one last sigh of happiness and closed your eyes and sleep took over you to get you ready for the next day.

(my Tumblr: come say hi or ask me things or send me shit I dont mind XDhttp://goldentigeresswolf.tumblr.com/   )