Chapter 2

Gabi's*POV*
I just finished practicing my dance and went to take a shower

*15minutes later*
I got out of the shower and checked the time, my eyes widen because I just realized that I only had 20 minutes to get ready for my dance and gymnastics classes so I hurried into my closet and put on my clothes. Since I'm doing ballet today I can stay in my leo after gymnastics. I rushed down stairs and asked "Who is giving me a ride today?" and since Der, Nate, Sonny, Mase, Xander, Jonny, Kev, Brenn, and NoNo all have their license and Ayden has his permit so I have a lot of options. Ayden said " I will take you because I need more practice and I'm going to my classes today anyways" so NoNo said "I will come to so no one dies and if he is going to drive he needs someone with a license in the car anyways" I just remembered me and Ayden aren't the only ones in dance so I ran up stairs and found Dani all changed and ready so I just say "Come down stairs cause we bouta leave".

 Ayden said " I will take you because I need more practice and I'm going to my classes today anyways" so NoNo said "I will come to so no one dies and if he is going to drive he needs someone with a license in the car anyways" I just remembered me ...

Once he came down the four of us rushed to the car before we were late.  When we got there I went to gymnastics class while my brothers waited.

Dani's*POV*
While Gabi was in class me and Ayden were talking about how we've never seen her in her gymnastics class, so we decided to go inside and watch her we found her and she was actually really good. Ayden just said "We should join too cause it's good exercise and it will help us with dance" I just laughed and said "I already have a lot of non school activities and you don't need an even better body for modeling because you are the most famous model in are family and all of us are models I mean it's all one of are jobs and even Lucas the youngest and cutest isn't the more famous model-" Ayden cuts me off and says "alright I get it, I get it" anyways we started to leave when we saw the class was ending, so we went to the ballet room and started stretching. While we were stretching Gabi came in and went to stretch with us I was about to compliment her on her gymnastics but some girl walked in and I know she is new because I've been going to this performing arts school since I was 4 and I have never seen her before

 While we were stretching Gabi came in and went to stretch with us I was about to compliment her on her gymnastics but some girl walked in and I know she is new because I've been going to this performing arts school since I was 4 and I have never ...

Age:14
Hobbies: ballet, playing piano, cooking, playing softball, playing the trumpet, shopping, pranking, and doing people's hair

so I walked over to her and said "Hi, my name is Daniel, but you can call me Dani for short. What's your name?" she replied with "Well, hi Dani, and my name is Evermay but you can call me May." I nod and say "not meaning to be rude but if your new why are you in the advanced level 15 class?" but she just laughed and said "I've been doing ballet since I was 4" I say "No way really?" a little louder than expected, so Ayden and Gabi walked over. After a couple minutes of Gabi staring at May and me and Ayden looking at Gabi curiously, Gabi finally spoke up and said "look at what the cat dragged in Dani let me deal with her" May looked scared and confused but I was just confused because Gabi is never like this but Gabi saw all are faces and started laughing and said "I am joking! Chill!" which made May smile and laugh too Gabi spoke up again and said "hi, I'm Dani here's twin Gabriella but everyone calls me Gabi and this my older brother Hayden but everyone calls him Ayden I need to come up with a nickname for you OOO your nickname from me is Newly Wed! Get it? Cause your new?" I just burst into laughter and so did everyone else at my sisters weirdness.

*1 hour later*
We were finished with class and was waiting for Noah to come pick us up. Noah finally picked us up and took us home I went to lay down while Gabi started getting ready for her Kung Fu class she has been doing Kung Fu for a while now considering she was a third degree brown sash almost black sash

 Noah finally picked us up and took us home I went to lay down while Gabi started getting ready for her Kung Fu class she has been doing Kung Fu for a while now considering she was a third degree brown sash almost black sash

I have always been so proud of my sister but sometimes jealous I mean she gets a lot of attention. She gets even more attention than Lucas and he's the youngest I mean I'm her twin I should know about all the attention she gets she even is almost top of her class in all the classes she does. I sense someone staring at me so I turned and saw Gabi and she just asked "Are you okay? Because my twin telepathy is picking up some bad vibes" and since I was just thinking about something negative of course I was gonna be mad so I snapped at her and said "of course I'm fine I just need some time away from you" she looked at me shocked and said "don't give me that attitude I was just wondering if you were okay Dani-el so sorry for being concerned" I was shocked but snapped back "Just leave me alone Gabriella?" I immediately regretted it though because she started to cry and she just said "I'm just gonna give you space and stay in another room, night Daniel." After are little argument I started crying like a little bitch and cried myself to sleep until my next class.