Just when her hand was gripped by Manik , she got her brain back and looked at Manik in embarrassment.Manik saw the reddish blushy cheeks of her which were his favourite. He quickly kissed her 

blushes and said

" No need to be embarrassed. Hak banta hai tumhara. You have rights on me. "

Nandini shyly hide her gaze digging her face on his chest. Manik was in love with that girl with her these cute antics. He lovingly hugged her back planting a kiss on her hairs.

They stayed there for few more minutes in each other's embrace until suddenly Manik felt a hard push which literally confused him.

He was completely drowning in the solace given by his star before starting another heck of packed up day. So it took fraction of good seconds to recover from the dreamy embrace to be embarrassed by the same person.

" Baby what ? " asked a confused Manik.

" don't baby me Manik Malhotra. You always do the same with me . " shouting those words she started sobbing and continued " whenever I want to love you , you just push me away. You just stop me. Why? Why ? "

And then her soft sob turned wilder and she grabbed his shoulder and retorted" Did I ever stop you? Kavi v main ne roka tumhe? Pushed you? Bolo did I ever stop you loving me? Nehi na ? Then why do you stopped me .? Always. Tell me . Answer me Manik Malhotra. "Manik was startled . Actually he was confused. No he was stunned. No maybe surprised. Correction

He was SHOCKED.

" baby what are you saying? What is happening with you ? " Manik tried to touch her arm to sooth her but his solace was not in mood to be so.

" Don't try to touch me. " she retorted again pushing his hands awayManik really became tensed now. As Nandini had never done this kind of things.

" okay okay baba. I won't touch you. But tell me what happened ? " he tried to pacify him but he was not ready for the next outburst" What? You won't touch me? I knew it. I knew it you don't love me anymore. Issiliye you didn't let me touch you. "

She then dramatically slapped her forehead and started blabbering" Ohh God. Ohh Manik. I mean ohh heaven. He doesn't love me. He doesn't love my touch. He doesn't need me. What will I do now? "

Manik was hell baffled by then. Nandini's sudden so shocked behaviour summoned his all sober rational thoughts. He was stunned. It was not his Nandini. Nandini didn't do any stupid things like this unless it were her 'That days' .

Suddenly something stroke his smart senses. And he checked his cell notifications and then reality struck him.

" Nandini. Baby. Ermm.. are you Ermm.. I mean are you on your days ? " asked Manik cautiously not to make her embarrass and more cranky.

She shyly looked at his eyes. Surprised.

Her redden cheeks. Shy pupils and the dark circles around her eyes moreover that her embarrassed pale face gave him the desired answer. And then he came to know the reason behind his sensible Nandini acting like TV serial stupid heroines.

" Ohhh so you are on your days. So its the signal to me to stay away from you to save myself from your cranky mood swings. " Manik mocked smirking.

Nandini glared at him with her anger pout. Manik laughed loudly seeing her glaring so cutely." You have no idea how scary you became during your these days. Your mood swings are even worser than Niyonika. Trust me. " he again teased her.