" why are you chuckling? You are finding it funny right? Majak lag raha hai Yeh sab tumhe? I couldn't slept last night. I was board awake the entire day and night thinking of you. Then I attended that freaking concert that too I sang imagining you. I have cancelled all my important meetings just to see you. And the most disgusting thing that I bloody confessed. But no. You rejected me. You rejected me? The Manik Malhotra? I can't even believe that. I thought you love me like I do. But no you just only love your world's king. "

He was breathing heavily. Though Nandini was enjoying him saying all these like a teenage boy but feeling guilty too seeing the vulnerable Him.

" I love you. "

He heard her promptly.

But replied making face " Who? The poster or me? "

Nandini just couldn't help laughing.

God still he was stuck with that poster thing. And wanted confirmation. Such a kiddo sweetheart he was.

" MANIK. " she uttered. Turning completely towards him to make a clear eye contact she continued

" I Love Manik . I love the rock star Manik who was reason for my first dark circle for those sleepless nights when I had only one thing to concentrate and that was drooling him and listening him.

I love Manik. Who is responsible for the first butterfly inside my belly when I have first watched him mechanically kissing his music video heroine on that ' baby I love you ' song.

I love Manik. Who is responsible for the uncontrollable and uncountable blushes on my cheeks whenever he used to look at me with his love filled mysterious eyes.

I love Manik who is responsible for my first goosebumps when I have seen him for the very first time that too so close sitting on his bed only.

I love Manik who is the reason I left my dad to keep loving him to the eternity.

I love Manik who is responsible for my first kiss. Who has taken my lip and skin virginity.

I love Manik whom I consider as my God.

I love Manik whom I consider as My World's King.

I love that poster of my world's king as I had only that throughout the whole three years and have bought that with my earned pocket money by selling liflets standing under the sun. It was the only asset of mine.

I love Manik who cared for me when I was sick. Who cuddled me every night. Who pampered me like I am a princess but in real I am just a random girl next door.I love Manik who sings cheesy songs to make me smile.

I love Manik who scold me on my fault and caressed me just the next moment to sooth me.

I love Manik who has a sexy mysterious devil tattoo on his back.

I love Manik who has a luscious mole at the corner of his lips.I love Manik who has given me the right on himself in spite of knowing that I am nothing but a very mere commoner.

I love Manik who is the dream of every girl.

I love Manik who is being praised adored loved by the entire world.I love Manik who is a rude arrogant prince to the entire world but the most lovable one of my world.