TEN

Baby lay with her head in Don's neck and her hand on his chest. Both asleep as Don woke up immediately when Baby move her leg right over him realising his one had is on her waist and his other on her butt. Must've end there during the sleep. He look down at her sleepy face as she wake up and look at him.

"Oh my gosh." She moaned wiping out her eyes resting her head on his chest again.

"How was the rest?" He asked her in a whisper looking at her as she look back at him that was so close to kiss.

"Was okay I guess." She replied running her hand to his cheek.

Their lips brush slowly till they start making out eternally holding each other very tight.

***
Sarah and Sherley take a seat in the kitchen as Don came walking down to them.

"Hey." They greeted him with a smile.

"Oh hey." He greeted them back.

"How's mom?" Sherley asked making him give a smile.

"She's okay. She should be down any minute now." He replied walking to the table taking a seat infront of the two.

"You look rough." Sarah giggled.

"Oh I fell asleep next to her." He replied as they both heard Baby coming down the stairs.

"Ow my back." She complained walking into the kitchen looking at the three faces.

"Wow, you must've fallen really hard." Sherley said as her mother took a seat next to Don that wipe his hand over his mouth.

"I did." She agreed rubbing her hand over Don's leg under the table where no one else could see.

"So, can I make dinner tonight?" Sherley asked drawing their full attention to her.

"If you want to." Baby responded impressed.

"Okay, thanks." Sherley said and stood up.

"Can I help you?" Sarah asked and also stood up.

"Of course." Sherley replied with a smile.

"Let's get out of here." Baby whisper in his ear. He nod and they both stood up as the two ladies walk to the cabinet discussing what they're gonna make.

The two came outside and switch on the radio taking a seat as Bette Midler wings beneath my wings started to play. Baby give Don a smile as they take a seat next to each other on the steps looking at the sky.

"Sarah and Sherley seem closer now than ever." Baby said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, It's like they decided to become friends." He agreed placing a kiss on her hair.

"So, what exactly is going on between us now?" Baby asked rightful.

"Something that I won't regret." He replied as she smile giving him a kiss. He look at her and smile. "Baby, can I ask you something but you need to be honnest?"

"Of course." She replied waiting for him to ask.

"Should I shave this?" He asked rubbing with his other hand over his facial hair.

"No. I love it. It fits the western." She replied touching it. "And it's not like I expect Tarzan to search for Jane in there."

"Now I'm Tarzan and you're Jane." He laughed running his arm around to her waist.

"Oh so you love to swing?" She giggled teasingly.

"Oh you know what happened this afternoon." He laughed raising an eyebrow. She gasp with a smile and cover her blushing face. "Hey, let's take a walk."

"Okay." She smile and stood up with him starting to walk.

They walk down the little road with his arm thrown over her shoulder to her waist as hers is right around to his waist.

"So how...how will you be able to...forgive me if I tell you something now that I haven't told you before?" Baby asked making him stop which stopped her as he looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked caringly.

"Don, I know you're gonna be mad okay. But I can explain. We weren't together anymore and just after our divorce it took me a month to discover the existence of another human being." She said giving him a moment but he just got more confused.

"Baby, what are you saying? Are you saying that we could've had another one?" He asked on to what she's trying to tell him.

She nod her head as tears flew into her eyes.

"Where is it?" He asked with a sad face.

"I fell." She replied looking around then down afraid to face him. "Sherley was with me and she knew this because I told her but she promised to be quiet so that I can see you personally but then we got called to go get the horses that got out and joined the wild mustangs. Things got way out of control and this horse accidentally ran me over. I fell to my front and hit my stomach hard on uhmmm...on a tree the fell because of the storm we had the night before which is how the horses got out."

Baby stopped thinking about the memory and looked up at him that placed his hand on her arm. He pull her in for a hug as she start crying her heart out same as he did holding her very tight.