"Our first year of marriage was way harder than I thought it would be," Chris said.

I frowned. That hurt a lot. I know he didn't mean it, but it sounded like he regretted getting married. "I think the year has been hard. I don't think it has to do with being married."

Chris jumped up and hugged me. "No, no, no. Babe. This year sucked. The thing that made it bearable was you being my wife. I love you so much."

I leaned up and kissed him. "I love you too."

We ate dinner and after we exchanged gifts and as we ate a dessert of Snickers cheesecake. I could see Chris getting antsy.

"You wanna do this then?" I grinned.

Chris jumped right up. "Can we?"

We went to our bedroom and I grabbed the things I needed from our bag. Chris sat on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. I put all my stuff on the bedside table and straddled his lap. He pulled me down onto him and we started to kiss. He tipped us back so we were lying side by side out legs hanging off the bed.

We kissed slowly. Our hands gently trailing over each other. I let him lead. This was about Chris and if this is what he wanted we could make out forever. We gradually shed our clothes. I remained in my panties. Chris, I stripped of everything. He slipped his hand under the waistband of my panties and began fingering me. Rolling his large fingers lazily over my clit. Dipping them into my cunt to wet them and then spreading my wetness up my folds.

I slid my hand between his legs, avoiding his cock and just stroking him up and down his perineum. I let my middle finger move closer and closer to his arsehole. Soon I was pressing against it and Chris was making soft mewling sounds and thrusting his hips against me.

Chris pulled away from me. "Okay. I'm ready." He breathed.

I let him crawl up into the middle of the bed and lay on his back as I picked up a small silicone buttplug. I coated it in lube and moved between his legs. I started by just stroking him up and down between his legs. Cupping his balls and stroking down between his butt cheeks. I circled my finger over his anus and then switched it to the plug. Teasing it just a little. Chris started stroking his cock and I eased the plug in.

Chris moaned and one hand went to my forearm. I slowly fucked his arse with the plug. As I did I ran my hand up and down his leg. He was panting and whimpering. His thigh muscles tensed under my hand.

Watching him move under me was surprisingly satisfying. His muscles rippled and clenched. He gripped the bed sheets, the tendons on his wrists standing out. The noises he made was the biggest turn-on of all. He groaned and panted. His moans were loud and raw. I couldn't get enough of it.

My cunt clenched as I worked on him. I dripped for him. My fluids soaked my panties and trickled down my thighs.

"You ready, baby?" I asked.

Chris made a completely intelligible sound and nodded his head. I pushed the plug into him and moved away. Chris watched as I strapped the harness in place and inserted the dildo. It wasn't large. Very thin and that perfect length for hitting the prostate, with a slight upwards curve. It was light blue and made of a soft silicone.

I slicked the device and climbed back in between his legs. "God, you look amazing, Chris." I purred as I pulled the plug from his ass. He groaned and I squirted more lube onto his arse.

I pushed the dildo in and slowly started to fuck him. If I was turned on before, it was nothing compared to now. Chris completely lost control. He just gave himself to his enjoyment of this. He twisted and rocked his hips. He cried out loudly. The way he looked. Holy fuck. His muscles were totally clenched. I ran my hands down his abs, enjoying how they felt under my fingertips.