Chapter 4

SamW Pov

April 2011

Everytime i came home and read her messages i felt my heart beat faster and each time i ignored the feelings i were getting towards her the pounding in my chest grew bigger and more intense and i knew i had to atleast say somthing. But i didnt know how besides what if she didnt like me back, things wouldve gotten awkward and i wouldve lost her completely and i couldnt risk that. So i kept quiet until i was positive because ive made that mistake so i wanted to be extremly careful with this amazing girl because it didnt matter if i had to wait a month, a year even 10 years aslong as in the end i was able to be her girl i was fine with waiting as long as i had to.

I had never really had the greatest of friends so when i needed more opinions i had no one to turn to so it was exremly hard for me to think straight because i was so confused. I had never had a girl before and i had only come to terms with being bi for about 4 months now and not alot of people knew but i knew this girl was somthing completely different she wasnt just a crush to me.

During that month i was struggling and so stressed with everything in school yet when i was at my worst in the most difficult days she managed to do what no one else could do. She made me smile like i have never before. I slightly began to talk about her to one o my friends closer to the end of april because i just had so many amazing things about this girl i just had to share my feelings for her. So i told my friend how much i wanted to leave drivers ed to talk to this girl and how i was her friend and i didnt say much because she "my friend" was too busy in her own drama to even listen to me so i just kept to myself after that. But i didnt mind i was used to it so i went home back to my computer back to my real friend someone who i was really startin to like.

May 2011

Over a month of talking to this amazing girl and i had my mind set i had to be with her. But how that was going to happen i dont know because ive never been in many relationships and well theyve always been bad so i was just so afraid of getting hurt again that i didnt want to say anything to ruin what we already had. But she kept sayin these things that made my hopes grow and get so high and at this point i was just so confident that she liked me. Ok i wasnt so confident i still had strong doubts but i still hadnt found the courage to say anything yet.

The night she asked me out was just perfect and i would never EVER trade it for anything else in the world. I remember how she had said her friends pestered her all the time bout when she was gonna get with someone and she told me how she told them that when that special person comes around theyll know. She said that if i was there then things would be different. When she said that i could feel my heart poundin out of my chest. I kept thinkin if she ment what she said did she want to be with me so i had to ask o asked her what she ment and she told me shed want to be woth somone like me. At this point as our conversation went on i knew she wanted to be with me and she even said she wated to try. I was smiling so hard and freaking out hardcore like the dork i am. But i didnt want to assume we were together so i asked her morenlike said "soo doesthis mean were together?" and she made it official. She asked me to beher girlfriend. By now i was so excited probably hypervenilated at how excited and happy i was. We exchanged numbers and texted all night it was perfect id do it all over again if i had to i dot want to do things any differently.

That next morning i awoke with a smile and normally on school mornings i was grumpy and tired but not this morning no i was happy and smling and my friends noticed they thought i was on drugs haha. But i told them but my mood never changed even when my best friend said eww and wasnt happy for me but it didnt bother me. She may have been the girl i used to like but not anymore now me and sam joke about how shes just jealous she cant have me no more x)

The first week was amazing, but i wanted to hear her voice so i was so nervous but i told he she can call me too only if she wants to. I was afraid she wouldnt want to but she did an my heart was pounding i was so nervous and to me she seemed so at easetalking to me so i felt so silly feelin so shy and nervous bu i let her talk and i listened to her beautiful sweet amazing voice that everytime i heard her talk it made me smile. I even heard her sing that night, though i wasnt supposed to hear her sing xP. I was at my aunts house babysitting when she first called me and i remember exactly what i was doing when she said she loved me. I was leaning agains the wall on the phone with her and she said te amo and of course me who doesnt know spanish had to ask and she told me Nd i smiled so hard, she loved me. She told me i didnt have to say it back but i said it any way bu i said i love you too x) i was so happy and my life was and still is perfect with her in my life. Alot of people may say we said it to early and we moved to fast but you know almost a year later we still love each other even stronger than before. But at that moment i didnt regret it and it felt so right my feelings for her were morethan just a crush i didnt merely like her i loved her.

-authors note-

Well this is my pov xXpeaceXx XD well i hope u like it x)