Chapter 2 - Really?

We got inside and settled in. I noticed Dylan was fiddling the horn he cut off. Then my bag started ringing. I realized that it was my cell, I answered,"Hello?" "Hey girl!!!" said a cheerful voice. It was my best friend Angela. I said," Hey why you callin'?" "I'm comin' to help!" "Really?" Dylan asked,"Who is it?" I shushed him and told him to go away, then repeated myself,"Really?" "Yep, I'll be there in 5... 4... 3... 2...  1." Ding-dong. The door bell rang, I answered. "Hey!" "Hi, Angela, how'd you find us?" "Chief, and who's us." Just then Dylan walked in the room and said,"Who is she?" "Angela this is Dylan. Dylan, Angela." They shook hands. Dylan held on a little to long. When he left the room we busted out laughing. 

        I grabbed two Dr.Poppin' s and threw one to Angela and popped mine open. I took a sip and started up a conversation,"What do you think of him?" "Oh, he's okay. Why, what do you think of him?" She said slyly. I replied, "I think he's an ignorant freakish weirdo that never thinks... EVER." She starts to giggle and says,"Yeah, right... I KNOW that you like him." "Whatever." 

        I went to my hotel room and lied in my bed thinking what I really felt. I decided I was NOT going to like Dylan. No matter how cute he is or cool or adorable or... oh shhut up me!

        I woke up to find Angela on the couch. She looked horribleBut being the good friend I am I told her she looked beautiful "Ha ha!" She said,"You're soooo funny." "You look like you got run over by a bus." "Shut up!"

        We sat there (in silence) until Dylan got up. When he did he said,"You look like you got run over by a bus!" I started to giggle and said,"That is almost exactly what I said!" Angela looked steamed," I said,' Shut UP!' " She threw a pillow at my face. She missed by 5 feet and hit Dylan instead. He got wacked up side the head and fell on the couch. I said,"Okay, thats enough. You want me to fix this sitiation?" I pointed at her hair "Sure."

        After that I told them the plan,"So we're goin' to the HOLLYWOOD sign, and behide the 'H' is a door. We'll go in take the key to Dr.Crane's lab and go from there." Dylan says"Short plan." Angela says,"We could still use some help, I could call Jake-" "NO!" Dylan jumped back and said,"Jeez! What was the screamin' for? Whatshisname can't be that bad!" "Jake and you have never met him! Angela don't you call him!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "Will!" "Wont!" "THAT'S ENOUGH! I'm callin' him whether you like it or not!" Ugh!!!! I can't believe her! She knows what he did to me! It unacceptable in my book!