Chapter 4 - London It Is!

When we got in the headquarters we went straight to my uncle Frank's office, "Excuse me? What the-? Oh, it's you. My bad." said Frank. I just rolled my eyes and said," We got the keys." "Good, good." "So what now?" "How 'bout you guys find Will and show the keys to him, let him examen them. Then you guys get cleaned up and we'll call you if we need you." "Okay." He threw the keys back when I was on my way out the door.

We all walked out and Dylan said,"Who's Will?" Me, Angela, & Jake all smiled,"Well," I said,"I guess you're about to find out." "Yep." "True 'dat." Dylan looked a little afraid now.

We bumped into him in the hallway. Well... okay, actuallyIbumped into him, literally. A bunch of books fell from his hands. I said,"Opps, my bad." "S'okay." He replied, realizing it was me, "Hey." "Hello." "Who's the kid?" "Dylan meet Will. Will, Dylan." "We were actually looking for you." Said Dylan. "Really... why?" I held out the keys,"We need to know anything you can figure out about those keys." " Okay, I'll tell you anything I find out." "Thanks." Then everyone says bye and we left.

We all got refreshed and went to dinner. We had a roast and side vegetables. Dylan walked into the room,"I have figured out what the keys are for!" We all just looked at him,"Please, no applause needed!" He said with an irritated tone. I said," Thats fantastic!" "Thank you. Alex." The others spoke up,"Good Job." "Yeah, thanks." "You're our hero!" I rolled my eyes and said," So, what are they to?" "Well, one is for London, England. The Big Ben to be exact." "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" "Yes." Angela said," When we leaving, Capt.?" I realized she was addressing to me," I guess now,... wait, my truck. Im not pointing fingers or anything, but Jake. Well, good thing we dont have to drive." Frank said," Well... you can, actually. I got you a new car." "WHAT??" "Yeah, it was for your birthday, but you can have it now. It's one if those spy cars, like on James Bond that can fly." I hugged my awesome uncle and screamed,"Oh my gosh, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He handed me the keys as well as the ones we need for London. Then I started to walk out the door and said,"Pip pip, cheerio!" in a British accent. My 2 friends followed along with that thing (Jake). We went to the weapon hall.

 When we went to the picking some weapons, (bomb, AK-47's, grenades. only the essentials) Dylan threw me the knife I gave him,"What's this for?" I said. "Oh um, I gave the unicorn horn to Chris and he turned it into a dagger, so I dont really need the knife you gave me earlier..." " Okay thats fine." Jake said,"Hey is that my old knife?" He pointed to it. I said,"Um, yea, I guess so." I realized it was his knife... oopps, oh well. I grabbed a few more things, and we went to my...... Spy Car!! OMG did you hear that too?? Its has its own theme music!

When we got in the car, and I put in the keys and started it. Then I pressed the flying button, and we were off!!

I'd say we were flying for about 3 hrs. when I started getting drowsy. I wasnt going to tell anyone but I guess Jake sensed something or maybe it was just the fact that I almost crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. Whatever it was, he said,"You tired?" "Nooo,... ok maybe." "Want me to drive?" I was about to consider this, but then I saw the Auto Drive button and I pressed it and said," Car, take us to London, England. Big Ben."