(13){Revised}

Beau's POV

Mesmerizing eyes the color of incandescent blue stared into my eyes as my Jazzy panted below me, chest rubbing agonizingly lightly against my own. His cheeks were flushed a delicious pink and a light sheen of sweat misted his forehead.

From my position straddling his tiny, scarily boney waist, my thighs encased his own as I pinned his arms above his head to keep him from thrashing about and hurting himself.

"Are you okay now Jazzy?" I breathed out, his white hair shifting on his head from our close proximity.

A low whimper escaped him and I had to bite my lip to stop from assaulting he innocent boys' lips directly below my face with my own as the front of my tight jeans filled out until it was almost painful.

My breathing began to come out in soft pants and I felt the pressure of my wolf threatening to burst through and gain control to ravish my mate from head to toe until he was writhing in pleasure. My vision heightened to an inhuman level as my sense of smell also improved and I was drowned in the mouthwateringly delicious scent that was my beautiful mates natural smell of crisp, clean and absolutely intoxicating peppermint.

I knew my eyes were now shifting from their greyish-purple to the murky yellow that was my wolf making himself known to my mate.

It was said those eyes were like an aphrodisiac to a males mate and the higher the rank, the stronger the pull. This was not the time to get my little mate aroused.

I shut my tightly and breathed in through my mouth, tensing my shoulders.

I was so in tune with my mate and focused on not ravishing him right here and now on the floor of the kitchen in the pack house that I didn't notice someone approaching, nor did I here the heavy stomps of them coming down the hall.

'Holy shit, get off the floor you horny beast,' my sister practically screamed in horror through the pack link.

That was enough to brake my mates unconscious tight hold on me. I scampered up off of my dazed Jas and internally chuckled at how flustered he looked.

What happened back there? Did my gorgeous mate have a panic attack? What could have caused it? Would it hurt him mentally or physically? Will there be more int he future?

All those questions would have to be answered soon or else I guarantee a rampage is in my future. I already lost him once and I'll be damned if that ever happens again because next time, I doubt I would be lucky enough to get him back a second time.

After Jas is situated in his room, I would be making a visit to the elder of my pack. I need those questioned answered and I need to know how it was possible for him to come back like that. I also need to know why he now looks although he is the moon goddess incarnate...

I cleared my throat signalling my sister could make herself known without being further 'traumatized'.

Lisa tentatively stepped around the corner, her cheeks portraying a warm red blush as she came into view.

"Hey Kir," I coughed out, trying to mask my want for my mate. Already after knowing him less then two hours, my wolf was desperately clawing at my control, physically attacking the mental leash I have on him but then trying to mentally coax me into giving in. Sly bastard.

"Beau," she greeted dryly with a slight glare. When she shifted her eyes to Jas, she stood there, flabbergasted by his snow-like beauty. Her eyes stared appreciatively at him, travelling the length of his body then settling on his tantalizing, questioning eyes.

"Staring a little to hard, dear sister," I warned jokingly with an edge of warning. No matter who it was, no one was aloud to look at my mate like that, no matter the age, gender, or family ties.