Chapter 9

(Jakotsu’s POV)

You opened your eyes and yawned. You propped yourself up on your elbows and looked over and saw that Bankotsu, Renkotsu, Ginkotsu, and Suikotsu were still asleep. You laid back down and decided to go back to sleep. A few seconds later you opened your eyes to make sure what you had just seen was an illusion. You looked to your right and saw that Kimikio wasn’t there you bolted up and looked to where your “nephew” and two “nieces” were supposed to be sleeping. They were all gone. You ran over to Bankotsu and shook him awake.

“Unless the world is ending I’m going back to sleep.” Bankotsu said while looking at you with one eye.

“The kids are missing!” you yell.

“What!” Bankotsu says bolting up into a sitting position.

“When I got up they weren’t here” you cried.

“Wake the others.” Bankotsu commanded.

You woke Renkotsu, Suikotsu, and Ginkotsu who all reacted the same way as Bankotsu. Renkotsu, Suikotsu, and Bankotsu were getting ready to go find them and you were just standing there crying.

“I’ve only know my baby girl for a few days and now I’m never going to see her again.” You cried. You looked up from drying your eyes on your kimono and saw the “kids” as you called them.

“Kimi your alive!” you yell and run up to her and give her a huge hug.

(You’re POV)

You had just walked into the clearing where you had made camp.

“Kimi your alive!” you heard your Uncle Jakotsu yell and the next moment she was being crushed in a bear hug.

“Well there go our hopes of them still being asleep when we got back.” Yukio whispered to you and Miko.

“Looks like they were about to go on a killing spree” Miko whispered back.

“We are going to be in so much trouble.” You said while looking at your dad’s relieved yet pissed off face.

“Where were the four of you?” your Uncle Renkotsu asked, clearly pissed off. When no one answered you stepped forward.

“It’s my fault, I went to look for breakfast when I was attacked by three demons, I screamed and Yukio, Kimikio, and Miko came to help me.” You said taking the full blame.

“No it’s my fault, I was up first. I should have had Shiori come with me when I went to the hot spring.” Miko said as she stepped next to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

“What are you doing your going to get in trouble” you hissed to her.

“Just because you’re the leader of the Yu-Yen doesn’t mean you have to take the blame for all of us, we aren’t going to let you take punishment by yourself.” Miko hissed back as Yukio and Kimikio stepped up.

“If you are going to punish Shiori or Miko you’re going to have to punish all four of us.” Kimikio said.

You watched as your dad and uncles looked at each other. Finally your dad spoke “You won’t be punished but if you do it again you will be in major trouble.”

The four of you breathed a sigh of relief.

“Now why don’t you show yourself so I know who I’m going to kill demon.” Your father said as he looked at a tree behind you and a little to the left.

One by one Jura, Kyora, and Ryura jumped out of the tree and landed standing with their weapons ready.

“Shiori long time no see” Ryura joked as he pulled out his two swords Raijinga (thunder blade) and Fujinga (wind blade).