part 2

kim was checking her soon to be butterfly garden when her dad went to her..
and tap her shoulder.

kim's dad: are you alright tiger?

kim: yes dad...

kim's dad: hmm..how can you fine if your love wasnt here...miss the wife already?

kim: ( nod)

kim's dad: then why not follow her to bangkok...spend some time with her..

kim: dad..im appoint to manage the ranch...so i would learn how to make this going.i have a responsibility here..

kim's dad: but you have also responsibilities to pie...you must be with her every step of the way..

kim: pie is a strong and smart girl...and i know she could handle it even without me..

kim's dad: but its still good if you are there...beside pie..think about it..

kim: ok dad..

while kim was having a hard time thinking about pie..
pie also having a hard time chasing mr.keen..

s: miss pie..
are you sure about this? it was a little bit far from bangkok..and were not familiar with that place..
and besides..what if that mr.keen was a perv...

pie: naah..stop thinking about it ok? im running out of time here..2 weeks will not be enough if we will just wait until that guy came back..
and..i missed kim...i wanna see her soon..

s: eeehhh..that's so sweet miss pie..im already thinking about searching a girlfriend also..

pie: yes...but for now..think about how we could make this mr keen visible to us...
so tough .haiisss

s: ok miss pie..
lets catch this guy..

pie was so tired when she arrived...she took her computer then have a video call with kim..

kim: ohh..pie? are you sick?

pie; no..kim..im fine..i was just tired chasing him..

kim: him?

pie: yah..mr.keen..
im having a hard time looking for that guy..

kim: i told you..just stop it pie..go back here...

pie: kim..i cant...we need this right? i need to do this..

kim look at her seriously..

pie: no need to worry ok? just a matter of few days..ill be back..as soon as i bought this property from mr.keen..
i miss you kim..

kim: i miss you pie...cant wait to be with you again..

kim let pie go to sleep while watching her..
in the monitor..

the next day..kim talk to her dad..

kim: dad..when is your said vacation?

kim's dad: next week...why?..you change your mind?you will follow pie??

kim; hmm..yes dad..i want to take good care of her even just for a couple of days..

kim's dad: ok...dont worry..that vacation can wait until its fine...but what's inside ..cannot wait..go to her..

kim: thanks dad..

kim didnt waste any time..she pack her things and travel to bangkok