August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28

Start from the beginning

" Uh that's not even funny. " I whined.

" Whatever. What you doing here? " she asked.

" I came by to see my nigga and her baby but what's this Aaliyah talking about. She say you an King was fussing and he made you cry. " I said.

Yeah I was gone ask her about it. This my motherfucking nigga. Just like my baby daddy say I'll die for my motherfucking nigga.

" Me and him got into an argument because he thinks me and August are talking to each other on the low and then he called me hoe and all that other shit and today I'm being very sensitive so it made me cry. " she shrugged.

" He called you what now?! Oh hell nah. That nigga got me and you fucked up. Hold my earrings while I go outside and beat his motherfucking ass. " I said taking my earrings off.

'' Lauren will you sit yo ghetto ass down somewhere. It was an argument. No biggie. He gone make it up to me like he always does. " she smiled.

" Fuck you smiling for? " I asked.

" Cause I wonder what he's gone do this time to make it up to me. " She said.

" I swear you are so damn dumb. You better hold out on his ass. Make his ass regret calling you a hoe. " I scoffed.

" Why would I do that? " she asked.

This dumb ass bitch here.

" Girl let me explain something to you. Us women have power of the men all because of what's between our legs. He fucks up you make him pay by not giving him no sex or head. If you give him that. Pussy is power baby. I didn't know that shit till Wayne ass almost rapped me. Don't believe me hold out on King and that nigga will go crazy. Remember what I just said. Pussy is power my nigga. Shit is mo' powerful than the PowderPuff Girls. " I said making her laugh at my last statement.

" You know you need the The Lord right? " she chuckled.

" Man whatever. Come say it with me. Pussy Is Power. " I said making her say it with me.

We both looked at each other and busted out laughing.

" You need help. " she laughed.

" Ah you know you love me. Look I got to get going. " I said hugging her.

" Okay. Be safe. " she said kissing my cheek.

" Always baby. By baby momma. See you later. " I said as I was leaving the room.

" Bye hoe. " she said making me laugh.

I walked downstairs and King was feeding Aaliyah. I don't really like King. I would rather have Aug and Keira together than her and King being together. " Leaving so soon? " King said making a pouty face.

" Bye motherfucker. Bye Aaliyah. Auntie loves you baby girl. " I said blowing her a kiss and giving King the bird.

" No thanks ma. That's what I got Keira for. " He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and called him a dog cause that's exactly what the fuck he is. A damn dog.

I got in my car and drove to my next destination. Kalyn's house. I pulled up to her house and she was on her porch like she always is. " Hey Lauren. " she said.