Chatroom #3

"Yo, yo! Cat man! C'mere!" the familiar, annoying girl shouted, forcing Jumin to notice her.

"What do you want?" He narrowed his eyes at her. Zen wasn't with her. It was lunchtime and he hadn't seen Zen all day, causing him to assume he is absent.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" (Y/n) asked and smiled sweetly, not annoyingly or cockily like she always did.

"That's a personal question that I do not wish to answer," Jumin said sternly.

"Come on, Jumin! You know I can help you with that kind of stuff, ya know? Zen taught me a lot!" (Y/n) grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry, I cannot answer that question." Jumin looked away. He didn't lie. He didn't know how a 'crush' felt like.

"Say, Jumin.. Why have you been overly happy for the past couple of days?" (Y/n) questioned.

"..." Jumin stared at her, wondering whether he should answer or not. "Why do you care? You never cared about me."

"Hey! I am not a horrible person, you know! If you were a little nicer to me, I would be a lot nicer to you! You always glare at me and I don't know why..."

"Well, you always tease me about my love for cats!"

"It's just a joke dude. Loosen up a bit."

"I guess.." And with that, the bell rung. Jumin tried to walk away when (y/n) grabbed his wrist, startling him.

"What is it?" he asked, confused.

"I'm sorry for being obnoxious. Please don't hate me..." she apologized and tried to stop the tears forming in the corners of her eyes from falling.

Jumin was a little taken aback by that. He found himself at loss for words. Before he could find what to say, (y/n) walked away, leaving him to stare at her, and arrive a little bit late to class.

(Y/n) spent her entire day alone, since Zen was sick. She didn't know what to do with these feelings she started getting when she looked at Jumin. He reminded her of Jyuu, or Jyuu reminded her of him. It was the first time ever she decided to look at Jumin without hatred or disgust. He was just another guy at school. All he did wrong was own a cat, which wasn't even wrong. Now that she was reflecting on what she had been doing, she felt like she was sort of bullying him. She felt bad for being mean. She knew she was just joking, but maybe he didn't take it as a joke. Maybe it hurt him. The more she thought about it, the more she felt like Jumin was actually a very nice guy who was always lonely and misunderstood. He didn't have any friends, which upset her. She felt like she had to pay him back for being rude to him all this time. She wanted to apologize and become his friend. But then again, would Zen be okay with that? Zen didn't like Jumin, and she knew that for a fact. The two had strong conflicts, and it was probably the reason she hated Jumin so much even when he never did anything wrong to her.

She wanted to ask him out to the amusement park as an apology, and a way to pass more time with him and get closer to him. Maybe he had other interests that they both shared. She smiled at the thought of that. She really didn't want Jumin to hate her. She didn't want to treat him harshly anymore. She wanted to befriend him.

The last bell rung, and everyone rushed outside. She tried to catch up to Jumin but he already got into his car and it drove away. She cursed her luck and puffed her cheeks. 'Oh well, at least I get to talk to Jyuu!' she thought and got out her phone, ready to text on the way home.

(U/n) has entered the chatroom.

(U/n): Hello!

(U/n): is anyone here?