Chatroom #2

The next day at school was a little bit brighter for Jumin. When he saw (y/n) and Zen mess around, he remembered his new friend and thought, 'maybe we will hang out like this some time later.'

He wouldn't ever admit it, but he actually had fun chatting with that girl, (u/n). She was funny even if she was kind of weird and random. For some reason, he liked her like that. He thought someone like her would bring him out of his shell and help him get more extroverted and open about his emotions, since he doesn't express them, ever.

A small smile remained on his face the whole time at school, making everyone wonder what the hell was wrong with him since he's never like that, but still, nobody really cared at the same time.

(Y/n) occasionally teased him about loving his cat rather than a real person, or how he's smiling like an idiot the whole time and "having fantasies about his cat."

After the bell rang, Jumin quickly gathered his stuff and walked out of the class, wanting to go back home as fast as possible.

Zen and (y/n) just watched him walk away before they started wondering out loud,
"hey (y/n), what do you think is wrong with Jumin? He's been acting weirdly today..?"

"Eh? I think he is crushing on someone? I don't know. How would I know? That dude, his skull is so thick you can't understand what he's even doing! Seriously... I think he's just happy." She concluded and looked away, scoffing.

"Hmmm.. That's it probably. He's just not happy often." Zen said and shrugged and grabbed (y/n)'s hand, "anyway, let's go."

(Y/n) nodded and started walking away with Zen. Jumin... He kind of reminded her of Jyuu, but at the same time, not. Jumin was rude and annoying. Jyuu was a good person, Jumin wasn't. She shrugged her shoulders after getting tired of complaining about Jumin in her head and continued to walk home with Zen. They soon stopped when they reached her house and departed, bidding their goodbyes.

'Should I check if Jyuu's online?' (y/n) wondered but soon decided to. She got her phone out of her pocket and opened the Mystic Messenger app, checking for Jyuu.

Fortunately, he was online. She smiled a little and got into the chatroom that he and two other people were in.

(U/n) has entered the chatroom.

Zak: Oh! We have someone new~!

Zak: Sounds like a girl, a cute one, at that.

Shxroi: Shut up, Zak! Don't flirt with her or she will run away 😒😒😒

Jyuu: (U/n)! It's you! Hello.

(U/n): Yeah! Sup Jyuu? Hi everyone!

Shxroi: Hey (u/n), I'm Shiro!

Zak: 'Ello, Zak here, my pretty lady~!

Shxroi: ZAK SHUT THE F*CK UP AND STOP FLIRTING WITH HER!

Zak: You're just jealous I am flirting with her 😏😏

Shxroi: Yeah right 😑

(U/n);: lol 😂 it's okay, I'm (u/n). Nice to meet you too :3

Jyuu: Where were you (u/n)? I've been waiting for you for a while.

(U/n): Really? I was walking back home with a friend.

Zak: Hm...

(U/n): What? 😕😕

Zak: Nothing! 😆😆

Shxroi: Jyuu, (u/n), you already know each other?

(U/n): Yep!