Rocky-You kiss his brother"

Okay so this is for @R5lover123
Enjoy Whitney!!
___________________________
WARNING: HEAVY MAKE OUT SCENE BELOW.

You were staying over at the Lynch household and we're now playing truth or dare with the five siblings plus Ell.

"Okay Whitney, truth or dare?" Rydel asks you. "Dare!" You shout. You have always been a dare devil.

"Okay... I dare you.. To kiss Ross." Rydel says. Rocky immediately spits out his soda he was drinking and glares at Ross who just smirks at you.

"What?!? There is no way I'm letting Ross kiss MY girlfriend." Rocky said as he shot Ross a dirty look. Ross was so amused by this. You were just awkwardly sitting in between them.

" Come on Rocky it's just a kiss." You say as you grab Ross' short and crash your lips onto his.

It was just a simple kiss with no tongue but Ross being Ross, locked his hands around your waist in a way you wouldn't move. He started to kiss you so passionately in a way that Rocky has never kissed you before. He bit your bottom lip and rolled it around in his teeth as you gasped. He took this advantage to slip his tongue in. You were trying very hard not to moan but for some odd reason you liked it. You moan quietly; so quietly that only Ross could hear it. You felt him smirk against your lips. Your mind immediately reminds you of Rocky and you feel guilty. You try to squirm out of his touch but he wouldn't budge. Eventually you decided to stop fighting and enjoy the moment which was a mistake. You felt his tongue push against yours and you moaned again. Man he was experienced.  Kissing him felt so good.  By now he had pulled you onto his lap and were grinding against him. But you knew you were with Rocky.

"Okay that's it Ross!" Rocky shouts as he pulls you two apart. "Now listen, you are never gonna lay a finger on Whitey am I clear?!" Rocky shouted at Ross. Ross just smirked and nodded.

Rocky pulled you close to him and kisses you passionately reminding everyone that you are his, which of course you loved.
___________________________

Okay so QUESTION OF THE DAY
DO ANY OF YOU SHIP RIAURA?? I DO!!  I MEAN I LOVE RIKVANNAH BUT RIAURA IS SOOO MUCH CUTER!! TOO BAD ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. OR IS IT??

R5 Imagines and Preferences (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara