Reunion: Will I get accepted or not?

So I thought that I should continue since the first one is so short, so you can probably look at it as an intro. So here is the second chapter ^^

____________________________________________________________________________

After Naruto told me that I shouldn't worry and that his friends will accept me I kind of cheering up.

"I want to go to Ichiraku Ramen! You just have to taste it, Anita, it's the best you can get believe it!"

Naruto started running, and I followed him mostly to make sure he didn't cause any trouble. But Naruto being Naruto, of course, he did something stupid. Right before I manage to stop him, he just ran right into a pink haired girl who looks like she is on our age. Seriously pink hair?

"Sa-Sakura?" He stuttered right before I got my claws in him.

"YA BAKA! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS? YOU DON'T RUN RIGHT INTO A GIRL!" I shouted to him right before I tackled him to the ground.

Right then I looked up to apologise to the pink haired girl when I saw that the pink haired girl, Pervy-sage, Kakashi and another woman was standing and laughed. That's it I thought this is the second time today that he has embarrassed me!

"YA FOOL! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME TODAY THAT YOU HAVE  HUMILIATED ME! I WILL PAY YOU BACK FOR THIS WITH INTEREST!"

Everybody was still laughing, except Jirajya since he knows to well what I'm capable of doing when I'm mad and it's time for revenge. You can say that I'm very creative and it's nothing better than a good revenge.

"Naruto who is you new friend?" The pink haired girl asked and smirked.

Hu, she knows Naruto? wait a second! Pink hair and a big forehead this must be Sakura Haruno. She must be the girl that Naruto has a big crush on, but she was to busy crushing on the Uchiha boy Naruto always talk about getting back to the Leaf.

"Oh, that's Anita. She has been training with us for two and a half year, and she wants to be a Leaf shinobi", he said and smiled his big smile towards me.

"So you wanna be a shinobi? Well I think I can help ya with that", said the woman who was standing besides Sakura.

Who is she and how can she help me become a shinobi? I thought only the Hokage could help me with it. Oh wait, didn't Naruto always complain about the old lady Hokage, but this woman looks like she is in middle of her twenties not like she is fifty and something. Wait, this is a chance to pay Naruto and Pervy-sage back for what they did to me earlier today.

"Are you lady Hokage? After what Pervy-sage and Naruto has told me you don't look like a old hag. You look too young and beautiful." I said it in a way that I bet she will get angry at them.

I smiled a mischievous smile to Naruto and the Pervy-sage. As I expected the Hokage went mad and bursted out.

"A OLD HAG? YOU TWO TOLD HER THAT I WAS  OLD HAG?!!"

And with that she used her famous strength on them before they could do anything. I stood there and smiled and laughed loud. I looked at Sakura and I knew that she felt the same way as me. When the Hokage was finished I shouted out

"VICTORY IS MY!" 

I helped them up and at the same time a little boy called out Naruto, and he transformed himself in to a naked girl. Of curse Pervy-sage gazed, and were disappointed when the boy turned back to normal.

"So, Naruto what do you think of my new jutsu?", the boy looks like he just adore Naruto. Hum, could this be Konohamaru?

"Konohamaru! I stopped using that childish jutsu a long time ago", he said calmly. Yeah right! Long time ago? Does that stand for earlier this day?

"YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING! I WILL SHOW YOU HOW MY NEW PERVY JUTSU...."

Before he could do anything both Sakura and I knocked him down to the ground in anger. We both yelled that he should not use the kind of jutsu, and that he would have to grow up soon.

"Hey Sakura and Anita calm down you're scaring Konohamaru",Kakashi said with a scared Konohamaru behind him, and an awkward close eye smile.

"Well, I'm getting back to the office. When you are finish with the reunion you Kakashi take care of Sakura and Naruto, and Anita and Jirajya you will meet me at my office." With that lady, Hokage went back to her office.

"Well, I need to prepare something before I can take care of you two, so I will meet you at the training ground In an hour." With that Kakashi just disappear.

"I bet he just gonna read his book!" I heard Sakura said to Naruto.

"Well, I have to go too because I have to meet up with Ebisu-sensei and the others so we can go on our mission." Konohamaru ran off, and then it was just me, Naruto, Sakura and Pervy-sage left.

We began to walk to Ichiraku Ramen when we heard a voice behind us.

"Naruto is that you?" We turn around to see who it is. It's a guy who is on our age, and a girl with blond hair sat up in four pony-tails that could be what two years older than me.

"Shikamaru long time no see!" Naruto reply.

Then Naruto saw the girl and asks.

"Are you two are, you know on a date?" They both kind of blush but it was almost invisible.

"No, we are not!" the girl answered.

"I'm here on a mission from the Sand. Its almost times for the chunin selection exam. I have traveled back and forth between my village and yours to make the preparation." Then I saw she has the Sand forehead protector around her head.

"And I have been forced to be a proctor at the exam, and I have to escort the Sand ambassador. What are you gonna do, Naruto?" said Shikamaru.

"Huh?" Naruto seems to be a little confused. I don't blame him since I didn't understand the question myself, and I'm the smart one.

"What are you going to do about the chunin exam? You're the only one in out year that still gennin." Naruto was standing there in shock before he burst out.

"WHAT? WAIT SAKURA YOU'RE CHUNIN?" Sakura smiled and nod.

"Yeah, Kankuro, Neji, and Temari here are all Jonin," Shikamaru said and points at the Sand girl I assume is Temari.

"Gaara... what is Gaara?" Naruto asks.

Gaara? Is that the guy from the Sand who went on a rampage during the chunin exam Naruto took it not too long before he and Jirajya left the leaf for training and found me?

"Gaara is been named Kazekage," Temari answers.

I looked at Naruto and saw that he was happy and mad at the same time if it's possible.

"Naruto, are you okay?" I ask him and put my hand on his shoulder. At the same time, I saw that Temari and Shikamaru first noticed me.

"Yeah, I'm glad he made Kazekage. He deserves it." I saw that Temari smiled when Naruto said that. Then I remember that Naruto told me that Temari is Gaara's older sister, and this Kankuro guy is the younger brother of Temari, but Gaara's older brother.

"Hi, I'm em... Anita em... nice to em... meet ya" I reach out my hand. What the heck is wrong with me? I'm not that shy person type, not now maybe before in my old world but not in this one.

"Hi, I'm Shikamaru Nara. Are you a friend of Naruto or...?" Shikamaru took my hand. I bet he was going to ask if I was Naruto's girlfriend.

"Please give me a break! Does it look like I'm having an immature, pervy guy like him as my boyfriend? No we are just friends even though I see him as my younger brother" I saw the reaction of Naruto, I could not help but smile.

I looked at Sakura, Shikamaru, and Temari, and I knew Naruto was right. They would accept me, but would they still feel the same way after they know my past? I couldn't help it, but I have always been insecure at myself. After all, I have done some unspeakable things.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So this is it, for now. I will post a new soon. So please comment and vote. ^^

(Edited July 8th, 2012)