Chapter 25/ It's Done

Start from the beginning

"What took you so long Al?" He hissed.

"Chill. I was rounding up the men. They're in the van around the corner" I informed.

"Nick Nick Nick" dad stepped in "Why did it have to take this for us to meet up again?" He smiled and brought him into a hug.

"I'm sorry Papi. I have been so busy" he kissed his jaw.

"That's OK. So, who are we taking out?" He smiled and took a seat around the bar counter.

"Him" he took out his phone and showed us the pic. "He hurt her tonight, Al. You want to see her fucking wrist!" He yelled.

"Calm down bro. We'll handle it" I patted his shoulders.

"Now my question is" Papi said while looking at him "What do you want us to do to him? Just shoot to kill or shoot to scar?" He held out his hands mimicking a scale "It's your call son. Which would it be?"

"I don't want him dead. I want him to be miserable for the rest of his fucked-up life" he hissed.

"Well then! We have a winner. We'll shoot in his spine" he smirked "But you" he pointed at him. "You need nothing to do with this. This will be your alibi. Just stay here, drink and feel satisfied your wish is going to come through" he smiled.

"OK Papi. Thank you" he kissed his palm.

"Youre like my fourth son. I'll do anything for you" he smiled. "Now son where is he right now?" He asked me.

"Pepito said he's by the gambling den by 32 street" I said.

"Great. The distance is far from you. Don't worry son. It would look like he owed gambling debts" he smiled.

"OK" he said while drinking his shot.

"Yo, bartender 2 shots of Scotch and a whisky straight up" I called. You don't disrespect fàmiliã.

*******

It took us about 15 minutes to get to 32 street. All the men were prepared to kill but we explained the terms we want. Papi decided to use his Revolver because he said he didn't carry it for no reason. But he's the one taking the shot. And Papi never misses.

"OK men. Just wait for my call OK. I have to go visit my old friend" he smirked. What is he up to?

Papi POV

When Albertó told me he was at 32 street I knew too well he would be at Diablo. He was my partner in crime back in the days, but he chose to go into the gambling street. He owed me a lot, but he was like my brother. I can't harm him.

"I'm here to see Diablo" I told the security.

"Name" he crossed his arms, so his chest was out. Mira a este estúpido chico. (Look at this stupid boy) I chuckled to myself.

"Papi" I told him while laughing

"What the fucks so funny!?" He grabbed my suit. He has no idea.

"Lili boy unhand me before you regret your actions" his nostrils flared making me burst out in laughter. "You should see your fucking nose!" I was wheezing at this time.

"YOU SON OF A BIT-" Before he could finish his crude remarks about my Mama the poison kicked in. I injected him with this powdered poison called strychnine.

"Now heres the thing" I helped him to plop on the ground "Ive injected you with strychnine is infamous for its dramatic and painful effects" I smiled "It works by attacking the central nervous system causing all the muscles in the body to violently contract at the same time. Such is the intensity of these convulsions that you will appear to jack-knife back and forth in the latter stages of the poisoning"